Chapter 8

Ishan POV
"Soo do you have any last wish?" Shub asked me with a devilish smile.
"Broo you're sounding like you're gonna kill him. Be romantic for once." Abhishek complained.
"That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna kill him, sell his body parts and fly to an island." Shubman smirked.
"Nooooooooo" I screamed.
"Ishu! Ishu! Wake up!" Shub tried to wake me up.
"What- Stay away from me. You want to sell my body parts!?!?" I nearly shouted.
"What the hell are you talking about. You had a nightmare. So I tried to wake you up. And here you are, making me a criminal." Shubman said in one breath.
"Ohh calm down bro, calm down." I awkwardly smiled.
"I'm not your broo!" Shubman said those painful words to me. Umm actually I'm happy. I just like drama. The truth is that I fell in love with him. And I don't want to accept that. Never.I know he's in love with Sara.
(or maybe not 🌚)
"Ishu!" Shub tried to break my thoughts.
"Ohh I got zoned out...." Ishan smiled sheepishly.
"Will you go to a secret place?" Shubman asked me.
"Huh? Secret place? Okay, let me get ready." I said clapping my hands.
"Yesh yesh, get ready." Shubman showed his Colgate smile.

                    Mission Ishman
Shubman
He's getting ready.
Hardik
Good
Surya
Everyone get ready!!!!!

Author's POV
"He's very innocent." Hardik whispered to Surya.
"Issi mein hi to maja hai. I love drama." Surya fanned himself with his hands.
"Cctv camera wali auntiyon ki tarah sound kar rhe ho aap." Bumrah rolled his eyes.
"Shut up. They're gonna come anytime. Be ready." Surya said.
"Kab se bol rhe ho, be ready be ready. Aree karna kya hai." Yashasvi said in annoyance.
"Aree rope, chair, chloroform, a blindfold." Hardik explained.
"Ohh everything is ready but the groom and bride haven't come yet." Abhishek joked.
"Badhe tezz ho rhe ho." Hardik said with a weird smile.
"Haan haan after all, I'm Shubman Gill's best friend." Abhishek sighed.
They heard a car horn and knew who it was.

---------------------------------------------------------
Heyy byee. Vote and comment. Neend aarhi hai.Byeee