Chapter 1

The sun rays were falling on the short and cute boy who was cuddling his pillow. The boy is Ishan Kishan, the pocket dynamo. He's a chota packet badha dhamaka. A heavy sleeper.
"ISHUU!WAKE UP. POLICE CAME TO ARREST YOU."A person yelled in Ishan's ear making the boy wake up and panic.
"WHAT?WHERE? I didn't do anything". The boy replied honestly but when his eyes fall on the laughing boy he realised it was just a lie to wake him up.
"Kya Sky bhai. Aisa kyu karte ho."
"Bachha you'll not wake up if I don't wake you up like this. You're such a heavy sleeper."
"Riyal. I know"
"Let's go everyone is waiting for you. Someone is coming."
"Someone new? I wonder who he is! Maybe we can become friends or best friends!" Ishan said while clapping his hands.
"Chup ho ja mere Rajdhani express. Yeah you'll become friends for sure.Now let's go."
"Go first. I'll come in five minutes."Ishan replied with a sheepish smile.
Ishan did his morning routine and went to the place where everyone was sitting.
"Dekho to kon aaya! Neend khul kaise gyi teri?"Siraj said in a dramatic way.
"Mera Kamal ha" Sky replied with a proud smirk.
"Dekho Vi bhai, they are bullying me."Ishan said whining dramatically.
"Chup ho jao sab. Shreyas Shub ko lene gya hai aa jayega kabhi-"
He was cut off when the door bell rang.
"They came "Rohit, the captain said with a smile.
Hardik quickly got up and went to open the door.
"Hi Shubman!" Hardik said showing his 32 teeth.
"Hi" Shubman replied shortly and entered the mansion. They lived in a mansion together.
"I hope everyone knows him" Rohit said with a smile.
"Yeah!"Everyone said together.
"Hola, I'm Ishan Kishan"
Ishu Kishu. Beautiful name for a beautiful boy.
Shubman thought
"Shubman" Shubman replied with a forced smile. It's not his fault. He doesn't like new people. He's a big introvert. He has social anxiety.
Let's see how the extrovert and introvert of the ICT who are completely opposite to each other will fall in love.

____________________________________

Vote and comment🌝🔪
Koi bkl hi hoga Jo comment nhi karega. Target hai 20 comments and I'll update.
Aalabuu🙈💜