Hey♡

About the Author:

Rashi Tanmane is an emerging writer who explores the depths of human emotions, power dynamics, and complex relationships through her storytelling. With a passion for dark romance and intense character-driven narratives, she crafts stories that captivate readers and keep them on the edge of their seats. "Price of Obedience" marks her debut in the world of fan fiction, where she delves into the thrilling and seductive world of mafia romance.

Rashi's writing reflects her love for weaving intricate plots and creating compelling, emotionally charged characters. Drawing inspiration from the complex themes of dominance, submission, and love in unexpected places, she aims to deliver stories that not only entertain but provoke thought and stir emotions. Her goal is to bring readers on a journey of tension, passion, and discovery through her unique voice.

As she continues her writing journey, Rashi hopes to connect with her audience, sharing stories that resonate with fans of powerful, intense romance, and unforgettable character arcs. "Price of Obedience" is just the beginning of her creative exploration.

Myself:

I'm 19yo,
I hope you will enjoy this story
I'm new so i don't know how to start I'm not professional writer, but I'm trying my best!
(Ig.@stelthv)

Love you all!

Enjoy!!!