Cht 4 - Hoodie

Later That Evening

Tyler, Ashlyn, Logan, and Ben were lounging around in the living room, trying to relax and have a good time despite the earlier events. The room was filled with the soft hum of conversation and the occasional burst of laughter.

Tyler's POV

Tyler's mind, however, was far from relaxed. Every few minutes, he'd glance toward the door leading to the room where Aiden was resting, hoping he was comfortable and catching up on much-needed rest.

Ashlyn: "Tyler, you okay? You keep looking at the door."

Tyler: "Yeah, just worried about Aiden. I can't help it."

Logan: "He'll be fine. He's tough."

Ben: nods in agreement, but remains silent

Taylor's POV

Meanwhile, Taylor was setting up snacks and drinks, trying to keep everyone's spirits up. She noticed Tyler's anxious glances and decided to check on Aiden herself.

Taylor's POV

Taylor walked to the room and opened the door quietly. Aiden was curled up under the blankets, his face slightly pale but his breathing steady.

Taylor: "Hey, Aiden. How are you feeling?"

Aiden looked up, his eyes tired but grateful.

Aiden: "Just sore. But I'll be okay."

Taylor: "Good. Try to get some more rest. We're all in the living room if you need anything."

Aiden: nods "Thanks, Taylor."

Taylor gave a reassuring smile and closed the door, heading back to the living room.

Back in the Living Room

Tyler was still restless. He tried to engage in conversations and games, but his thoughts kept drifting back to Aiden.

Tyler: "I'm gonna check on Aiden one more time before we settle in for the night."

Tyler got up and headed to the room. He gently opened the door and peeked in.

Tyler: "Hey, Aiden. Just wanted to see how you're doing."

Aiden: "Still sore, but I'm managing. Thanks for checking."

Tyler sat on the edge of the bunk, looking at Aiden with concern.

Tyler: "If you need anything, just let me know. I mean it."

Aiden: smiles weakly "Will do."

Tyler's POV

Tyler stayed for a few moments, making sure Aiden was comfortable before heading back to the living room. As he rejoined the group, he tried to push aside his worries and focus on enjoying the evening.

Taylor's POV

Taylor noticed Tyler's struggle to relax and decided to lighten the mood.

Taylor: "Alright, everyone! How about we play a game to take our minds off things?"

The group agreed, and they began setting up a board game. The atmosphere gradually became more cheerful as they played, but Tyler's thoughts were still with Aiden.

Tyler's POV

Despite the fun and laughter, Tyler couldn't fully enjoy himself. His concern for Aiden overshadowed the evening's activities. He kept glancing at the clock, hoping that by the time they'd all get to sleep, Aiden would be feeling a bit better.

Around 8 PM

Tyler, feeling the weight of exhaustion from the day's events, decided to check on Aiden one last time before heading to bed. He quietly walked into the room, trying not to disturb Aiden.