Wheels.

❝𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑐�...

❝𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒.❞

As the morning sun streamed through the kitchen window, Cassie, Kurt, and Melody shuffled downstairs, groggy but eager for their usual caffeine fix

As the morning sun streamed through the kitchen window, Cassie, Kurt, and Melody shuffled downstairs, groggy but eager for their usual caffeine fix. Their dad, Burt, was still fast asleep upstairs, blissfully unaware of the chaos that was about to unfold.

"Coffee first, then waffles?" Kurt suggested, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Definitely waffles," Melody replied, already pulling out the waffle maker. "I need something to distract me from the reality of school."

As they prepared the chocolate waffles, the sweet scent filled the kitchen, mingling with the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Strawberries, whipped cream, cherries, and a sprinkle of powdered sugar lined the counter, each ingredient a promise of a delicious breakfast.

"I can't believe we have to go back to school," Cassie lamented, mixing the batter. "I'd rather stay home and binge-watch shows."

Kurt smirked. "What, and miss out on Puck drama? Come on, it's the highlight of your day."

Cassie groaned. "Don't remind me. I still don't know what to do about him."

Melody rolled her eyes playfully. "Just decide already! Either take him back or let him go. We can't be your relationship counselors forever."

Their banter continued as they plated their waffles, laughter filling the kitchen. Just as they settled down to eat, the doorbell rang, cutting through their chatter.

"Who could that be?" Cassie wondered, glancing at her siblings.

She got up and opened the door, surprised to find a small package on the doorstep. Curiosity piqued, she brought it inside and tore it open. Inside, she discovered a fluffy teddy bear with a heart stitched onto its chest, alongside an assortment of cute gifts: a handwritten note, some candy, and a few small trinkets.