Pilot.

❝𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖'𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

❝𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖'𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑, 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑙𝑦. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠.❞

The cheerleading squad, the Cheerios, are practicing their routines

The cheerleading squad, the Cheerios, are practicing their routines. There was a lot of focus on Cassidy as the best cheerleader. They are being watched and timed by Sue Sylvester, their coach. One of the cheerleaders falls from the top of the formation.

"You think it's this hard? Try being a waterboarder. That's hard." Sue complained. Sue was not a pleasant person to be around and frequently made life difficult for those around her.

Cassidy saw her brother surrounded by the football team while getting some water. She groaned and ran towards them, knowing it was always Puck.

"Cassidy Hummel!" Sue yelled.

Will Schuester drives in and parks his clunky car. He approaches a dumpster where a group of jocks including Noah Puckerman and Finn Hudson surround Kurt Hummel.

"Making some new friends, Kurt?" Will asked him.

Cassidy suddenly stopped walking and anxiously looked at Mr. Schue, hoping he would intervene or take some action.

"He sure is, Mr. Schue." Puck smiled.

"Hey, Finn, you still owe me that report on que hace el verano passado," Will said. Finn looked confused. "What you did do last summer."

"Almost halfway done with almost all of it, Mr. Schue," Finn said.

Will leaves. Cassidy sighs as she walks over there.

"It's hammering time!" Puck yelled.

Puck and the other jocks pick up Kurt.

"Please, this is from Marc Jacobs's new collection!" Kurt begged.