chapter 11

Hello! This story is coming to an end, and so I would like to do something different. This chapter is going to have multiple parts. This first part, I wrote. The next part, I Heart HG, wrote. All upcoming chapters are going to be Katniss and the gangs high school life. If you would like to write a chapter, before you start writing, PM me or review to me letting me know that you would like to! I would love it if a lot of you would like to write!

Today will just be another day as a junior in high school. What fun! Everyday me and all the others meet outside the school at a picnic table. The Hunger Games have made us very popular. Me, Peeta, Gale, Delly, Madge, Finnick, Annie, and Johanna. Yep, we all are friends again. Peeta and Gale are actually like best friends. It is weird.

"Hey guys!" I say as I take the only empty seat which is next to Peeta and Annie. "Hey Kat!" Annie says and gives me a quick hug.

"How was your game on friday, guys?" Delly asks. Peeta, Gale and Finnick all play football. If you don't play footballhere, you don't mean anything. We actually have a really good team. We won the disticts for the past few years. They got to go to the capitol to play the championship, but every year they lost against a district 2 school.

"It was great we won again." Gale says. The bell rings and we all get up to go to class. My first class is science with Beetee. He said he doesn't have a last name, and that he doesn't like the sound of, 'Mr '. This class I have with Peeta and Johanna. Johanna walks to the class with Peeta, so I am all alone. By the time I get there, There is only one seat left, next to Clove. She must of just broke up with her boyfriend if she is all alone. I look over at Johanna and see she is partners with Peeta. I glare at her and she just laughs. We both have a certain hatred for Clove. She always looks like she wants to kill you, and rumor is she is an expert at knife-throwing.

Johanna has been acting different lately. It kind of seems like she has been flirting with him. I'll have to ask her, because i hate it when she keeps a secret from me. However, she doesn't do it often. Only when she really doesn't want me to know. Like, once her and Gale were dating, but she thought I liked Gale so she didn't tell me.

"Today I will be giving out a partner assignment. Since most of you will pick the person sitting next to you, I will pick for you." He says.

"Just so you know, I would not pick you." Clove whispers to me.

"Good, I wouldn't pick you either." I reply.

"This is a very long-term assignment. Each day for homework you will be given something new to do. However, sometimes you will have multiple days for one assignment. Not every assignment will be science related, but they all will be with you partner." He explains. I hope very much I won't be partners with Clove.

"First off, we have Finch and Thresh, Johanna and Clove," I laugh when I hear this. I can just feel Johanna giving me a death glare right now."Katniss and Peeta," I'm fine with this. As long as it's not Clove.

Beetee finishes reading the partners and then starts to talk again."Your first activity will be to teach your partner something. You have today and tomorrow.

Yes, this was a very short chapter! Remember that I would love for some of you to help write the rest of the story. Listed are some ideas I have for chapters and if ou would like to write them or anything else just let me know and wait for areply before writing to be sure I can actually add it. (I don't want two people writing the same thing)!

-homecoming dance -football game where the players ask their girlfriends to wear their shirts -Championship at the capitol -peeta teaching katniss to bake -k and p flirting and finally becoming bf and gf - anything else would be greatly appreeciated! If anyone would like to write a really long chapter they can! Remeber, before you write PM or review saying you would like to! And, there will be no promises of when the upcoming chapters will be posted! However, if I recieve 10 reviews by tonight, I will update very very soon! Thank you!