Bonnie & Clyde ( Coming in February )

"Queen !" 

" Queen I know your ass hear me calling you !" 

" Bitch - !" 

Queen opened her eyes and listened to her ' stepfather' call her name and curse her out. She was used to being called out her named by him, but for her to only be 12 years old ...he lowered her self esteem. Queen just sat there day-dreaming about having her father around and having her once happy and joyful mother back. Queen's Father died when she was 9. The Streets of New Orleans took him away from her. After her father's death, her mom was never the happy and loving mother she used to be. Instead she quit her job and moped around the house. After years of moping she finally found her a sex-loving drunkened boyfriend. He would always look at Queen , but her only being 12 she never thought about the thought of being raped. 

" I know your ass hear me!" Her step-father , George , yelled while entering her room. Queen jumped at the noise he was making. She looked at him and rolled her eyes . She did not want to be bothered by him , again. 

" Yo ass think I'm playing !" He yelled as he rushed to the side of her bed , while taking off his belt . Queen thought she was about to get a whooping, but he surprised her when he threw his belt across the room . Queen looked at him like he was the crazy man , he was . He laughed and pulled down his pants , he roughly pulled Queen pants off , and before she knew it he rammed himself inside of her . Queen screamed at the pain and cried helplessly . When he was finished satisfying himself he walked out like nothing happened , while leaving a bleeding Queen crying helplessly. 

*
*

After months of living with her rapist , Queen began to become bitter . She tried to tell her mother , but her mother wouldn't believe her , she tried everything she could to make George seem like a bad person , but her mom wasn't listening . 

" QUEEN !" George yelled while bursting through the door . She looked at him and rolled her eyes and she noticed he was smirking she went back to daydreaming , but that didn't last long as she felt a sloppy kiss on her neck . She slapped him as hard as she could. George looked taken aback , but quickly regained himself and punched Queen in the face , sure enough to leave a bruise . He quickly ripped off his pants and was about to take Queen's pants off until he was interrupted .

" George !?" A soft voice exclaimed .

George turned around to see Queen's mother staring at him in disbelief . " Brenda ! It's not what it looks like , she was coming on to me !" He said pointing at Queen . 

" Mom, that's not true !" Queen yelled while hot tears streamed down her face . Brenda looked at her daughter in disgust . She rolled her eyes and walked out with George following close behind . Queen stared in space as she listening to her mother and step father argue . She heard a faint slap and everything got quiet . Queen quickly fell asleep after that . 

*

" Queen ! Get cha ass up !" Brenda yelled . Queen quickly opened her eyes irritated that somebody woke her up early on a Saturday. 

" What ?" She said . 

" Get yo ass up and get out my house !" Brenda yelled . Queen was fully awake when she heard those words . 

" What ?" She asked totally confused ! She didn't understand why her mother was kicking her out when her boyfriend was the one in the wrong. 

" You heard me hoe ! Get out !" She yelled . Queen refused to cry in front of her mom , it would give her the satisfaction of thinking she's getting the best of her when in reality , she was . Queen was only twelve . She had nowhere to go . She grabbed a bag and filler it with clothes and ran out the house not looking back . Queen had no idea where she was going , but she knew she couldn't go back to the place she once called home. 

*

*

COMING SOON ! ( Feburary 27 ,2014 )

All Rights Reserved 2014 © Paris 
Stealing or rewriting the story in 
ANY form of way is against Wattpad ! You will be blocked ! Please don't steal my idea ! I worked really hard on this and I would like if you would BE ORIGINAL SpiffyCouture_ or ( Paris ) will never take anyone's ideas / stories and always make up her own ! I would love it if you would return the favor. 

Also , I am not Prefect ! My Name is Paris not perfection ! I will make mistakes , so if you see them excuse them .! I will do all editing when the story is completely finished ! Please don't comment pointing out my mistakes , because I know they are there ! If I see them I will try to correct them , other than that . Enjoy 😌