C H A P T E R 1

Remember , I am not Prefect ! My Name is Paris not perfection ! I will make mistakes , so if you see them excuse them .! I will do all editing when the story is completely finished ! Please don't comment pointing out my mistakes , because I know they are there ! If I see them I will try to correct them , other than that . Enjoy 😌

( Queen to the Side )

NO , ITS NOT THE REAL ME ,

Chapter 1 ;

: 3 Years Later :

Queen Looked to her left and right to make sure no cops nor snitches was watching as she slapped the crack in the hand of her next customer. As she slapped the crak in his hands , he slapped a $100 in her hands , and walked off. This is what Queen did everyday. She had to make some money somehow , and selling rocks helped her out alot. Although , being 15 and selling crack as a female was hard , even though she's been doing it since she was 12.

Queen decided that , that would be her last customer for today , she sold almost all the work she had on her , but only 5 people came to buy it. Queen shook her head at the thought . She wasn't complaining , though . Them 'crackheads' is the reason why she got so much money saved up now.

Queen walked over to her Benz and hoped in . She drove to her bestfriend K'von's house . As she got out the car she seen alot of cars parked by his house.

" I know they aint having a meeting without me !" she whisperd to herself as she walked to the door and banged on it .'

"What?!" Devon , one of the members she work with and also K'von's bestfriend said . Queen looked at him and rolled her eyes as she pushed the door open. She walked in and saw everybody sitting around his table.

" I know good fucking well yall aint having no meeting without me !" She yelled looking at all the niggas . She seen about three faces she didn't reconize.

" Damn Queen , Calm Down .. It aint that serious." K'von spoke walking over to Queen. Queen rolled her eyes

" Mmmhm , So what yall talking bout'. " Queen said putting her perfectly manicured hand on her hip.

" Something that dont involve you !" he said. Queen knew exactly hhe ment. He's really over protective . He treats her like a little sister , thats why Queen calls him her brother. They met back when Queen was 13 . His People came towards Queen , thinking she was somebody that was fucking with their money. They guned Queen down and took her to One of K'von's traps and throug her to K'von. When K'von saw Queen , he looked at his workers like they were crazy. He seen how helpless Queen was and decided to help her out. Queen ended up telling him her story and they been friends every since . Even though he was only 15 , he was on his grown man shit.

" K'von Just tell me ." Queen said getting annoyed. K'von looked at Queen , he didn't want to tell her because she was gonna want to come and she might get hurt. He knew that the niggas he finna go to war with in just 30 minutes , go hard. Even though he taught Queen all she needed to know , he still wanted her safe. Its hard out chea' , and NOLA aint nothing to play with.

" Look Queen , we going to war." K'von said .

" I want to go ! Come on K'von , you taught me everything. Shit you know im like the female ScarFace or D'ango or some shit. You Taught me , fam !' Queen said trying to convince her bestfriend .

" Queen you aint finna get hurt ! Im not gon be shooting with yall , ima be in thir trap looking for that Mexican nigga ! I want to be able to see you !" he yelled.

" Im going K ... I got this." Queen said .

" Yeah , let her come , if her ass get blowed thats on her .' Devon said. He never liked Queen.Queen pulled out glock quick remembering K'von's words ' Never let A nigga inslut you '