Chapter 6

Chapter 6 :

Excuse the mistakes ....

Queen , K'von , Devon , and Michelle was sitting at Michelle's desk plotting their next move. Michelle is a well-known tracker . If you are trying to find anything or anybody , she's your girl. All tho a lot of people request her , she joined K'von's team , because he is the most Victorious Gang in the state of Louisiana. Michelle is about 5 foot 4 inches . Not tall at all . She's a dark skinned beauty , but she doesn't admit to it . Queen could honestly say that Michelle was a beautiful young lady . Queen and Michelle's relationship is mutual . Sometimes they talk -- sometimes they don't .

" So they're over here ?" Queen asked pointing at the computer screen.

" Yeah , That's where their trap at , I'll say if you go around 8 or 9 a'clock at night , y'all will sneak up on em." Michelle said .

" iight . When we gone go end em , K ?" Devon asked getting hyped .

" Shidd , ion know in a couple of weeks when my daughter is born . I ain't with that getting murdered before yo seed born , shit ." K'von said .

" You ain't gon get killed . " Queen spoke .

" Well , we dont know that ." he spoke. Everybody got quiet .

" ughhh !" Queen groaned in pain as a sharp feeling hit her back . Devon rolled his eyes .

" You straight ?" K'von and Michelle asked at the same time .

" Yeah , I just need some air ." Queen said and walked out the office. She stood out watching kids play and young niggas around her age talk shit to each other. Queen was about to pull out a blunt , but she remembered she was pregnant. Queen sighed , than rolled her eyes. She was about to walk back in the office , but she saw that lady that said K'von's name earlier at the mall. She dropped her purse and all her shit fell out. Queen decided to be nice and help her.

Queen walked over to her and helped her pick up her things.

" Thank You So much." She smiled as she stood up. She was a pretty girl , but she looked too soft. K'von would never fuck with a chick like her.

" No problem , Im Queen." Queen said holding her hand out.

" I know who you are , I'm Maria." She smiled and shook Queen's hand.

Queen snatched her hands from her. " How do you know who i am ?" Queen asked confused. She wanted to make sure she wasn't a police or protective child services .

" You're K'von's sister , right ? " She smiled. Queen sighed.

" Yeah , How do you know K'von ? " Queen asked. She was starting to believe her theory about this female.

" He's one of the biggest Dealers in 8th & 9th ward , after Hot Boys . How could i not know him." She said zipping her purse up and putting it on her shoulders.

" Right." Queen slightly smiled.

Maria rubbed her stomach. " Well, I gotta go . Nice meeting you Queen. "

" Nice meeting you too." Queen spoke. Maria walked away without looking back.

" Who was that ?" K'von asked.

"Oh, just some girl name Maria. She dropped her purse and I helped her pick her shit up." Queen said.

" Damn, being pregnant changed you." K'von said holding his chest in awe.

Queen laughed." Whatever, she was pregnant. So I decided to help her." Queen said trying to defend herself.

" Yeah - wait. What was her name?" K'von asked.