Two

YN blinked her eyes open with a stiff neck and sat straight. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a figure on her phone screen and she blinked a few times waking her consciousness up as a light shade of crimson flushed her cheeks.

"Good morning Noona," He mumbled with a sweet smile, "I came in to wake Hyung up and found the call was still connected..." He scratched his nape and looked away, "You look cute while sleeping by the way,"

YN failed to be on her guard as she was too occupied with her drowsy brain and ended up blushing and looking away from the screen and ultimately placing the phone back on the desk.

"Oh wait, are you still in the Office? You didn't go home last night?" Being the only normal thing he asked this morning she picked the device back up,

"No, I didn't, fell asleep in the middle I guess," She shrugged as her fingers clacked against the keyboard turning the screen back on.

"Were you developing a new character? What does it do? Or is it an upgrade? Wait, are you launching a new map? Shit, is it the tunnel that connects World Zero to Brocket Mind?"

"Calm down, Jimin-ah," She chuckled at the enthusiastic chick and shook her head, "It's not a map but a new character,"

"Shit, that's real quick! It hasn't even been a week since you launched Archides," He stated with wide eyes.

"This one won't be ready to be launched for another couple of months, you have enough time to master Archides,"

"Oh but-" He turned to his side and smiled at someone before turning back to the screen, "Your boyfriend is up," He stated bluntly and YN snorted at the comment,

"Yeah, boy who is a friend," Jimin smiled, eyes disappearing before bidding a quick goodbye and passing the phone to Yoongi with a kiss on his lips.

Yoongi rubbed his eyes and blinked at her figure for a few seconds before fixating his eyes, "Good Morning, Yoongles. Sleep well?" He nodded wordlessly and sat up against the headboard with a blanket on.

"Feeling better?" He blinked in agreement and she smiled,

"Why are you still in the office?" His morning voice, as hoarse as it can get, wasn't appreciated by the other end of the phone and she groaned irritated by both the voice and the question.

"What? Are you planning to make it your home? It's the fourth night in a row," The strict tone added to her frustration and she set the phone down, her hands running up and down her face.

"There is no use in getting frustrated,"

"Didn't you just wake up? Get out of the room," YN tried to sound calm,

"Don't try to change the topic," Yoongi added,

"I will. A lecture is the last thing I need the first in the morning," She sighed not looking at the screen and Yoongi fell silent.

"Bye then," He finally spoke after minutes of silence and YN nodded, not sparing a glance and slouched back into the chair as he hung up.

Her fingers tugged on her shirt sleeve and pulled them up to her elbow leaving her bare arms open. She reached for the wet wipes in the drawer and idly wiped them down her right wrist, revealing a line of deep muddy brown, followed by an aquatic blue. She caressed the oceanic beauty that painted her wrist with a small smile and sighed closing her eyes.

•••

"Hyung," Jungkook plops down on Yoongi and he groans wrapping his hands around the younger's waist, eyes still closed.