PROLOGUE.

Aldebaran in Chaos

The desire to die being stronger than the desire to continue. You are talented and have an entire future ahead of you, but your past won't let you move on. That is, until you fall in love and your lover teaches you what it means to have the desire to live but be unable to.

"Aldebaran in Chaos" is a novel born from sleepless thoughts. Feeling abandoned and helpless in the world. Not knowing how to love, living with the privilege of being able to choose with the mind and not with the heart. Until someone steals your heart.

Uziel Forte, our protagonist, tells us what it's like to experience the process of falling in love, even though he doesn't want it that way. Because we do not choose who we love, nor how intensely we love that someone.The world and circumstances won't let them be together, but who could intervene in such an intense love between these two boys?

I deeply thank the people who take the time to read this book, despite its many mistakes and things to improve. I assure you it was written with all the love in the universe. I ask for your patience, chapter by chapter, and for you to keep an open mind at all times.

Yours truly,Karolle Jiménez, thanks all readers for their love.

With nothing more to say, this is Aldebaran in Chaos.