chapter 08

jimin-:(worried) kook .........yoongi is missing did he come there?

jk-:no hyung....wait WHAT.......HOW???

jungkook: No, hyung... wait, WHAT... HOW???

Jimin: (pacing) I don't know! He was supposed to be in his room, but when I checked, he was gone. I told him not to leave the house!

Jungkook: (concerned) Did you check the studio? Maybe he went there to work on some music.

Jimin: (shaking his head) I already did. It's empty. I'm really worried, Kook. What if something happened to him?

Jungkook: (determined) Don't worry, hyung. We'll find him. Let's split up and check all his usual spots. I'll start with the park, and you check the café he likes.

Jimin: (nodding) Okay. Let's meet back here in an hour. And Kook... be careful.

Jungkook: You too, hyung. We'll find him.

 We'll find him

jk-: Hyungie... Yoonie Hyung is missing... I need to go. Take care... and tell Tae too...

At the Park

Jungkook: (spotting Yoongi) Hyung! There he is!

Jimin: (running over) Yoongi! What are you doing here?

Yoongi: (startled, hiding something behind his back) Uh... nothing, just... enjoying the fresh air?

Jimin: (suspicious) Show me what you're hiding.

Yoongi: (reluctantly reveals a spray paint can) I was just... adding some art to the park.

Jimin: (angry) Hyung!! What were you thinking?

Jimin: (angry) Hyung!! What were you thinking?..this is public place.its not own by u or ur relative...how could u think to paint it without anyone permisson aaa... 

Yoongi: (sheepish) I just wanted to make the park look nicer...

Jimin: (stern) This is not how you do it. You're coming home with us right now.