1 - a weird cosplayer

- The sounds of water drips down the pavement as you quickly try to make your way past the group of onlookers, receiving weird looks at your almost panicked state, the rain continued to get heavy as you looked around, desperate for refuge.

Before you noticed a convenience store, your eyes quickly lit up as you ran towards the bright lights, relief filled your senses as the cool air hit you and the white walls surrounded you. The convenience store was even colder compared to outside, but it fills you with a sense of comfort instead of dread.

The smell of fish cakes and clean air made you wanna fall asleep, but then, your stomach rumbled, you sighed as you looked through the shelves with a wide variety of foods and snacks. You decided to get some cup noddles, onigiri, and some soda. Was it healthy? No, it never wasn't, and you never intended for it to be that way, soon, you found a spot in the store and sat down, preparing your food.

While you were eating your onigiri and cup noddles, A Geto cosplayer..? Suddenly running away from a bunch of rabid fans, it was the same as the main character running away from a zombie hoard in a horror movie. You almost snickered at the comparison as you continued to eat.

After a few minutes of watching this back in forth, you got and walked out of the convenience store, deciding to help this poor unfortunate soul. Walking a relaxed pace before the police drove towards the scene, as the crowd had caused quite the ruckus, disrupting the peace.

Before the police could talk to the cosplayers, you quickly dragged the three away into an alleyway. The boy looked quite defensive as you waved him off dissmissively while walking away.

Even though their chances looked slim, Suguru decided to take the gamble, "Hey! Can please you help us?" he called out to you. Surprisingly, you turned around curious.

"What is it?" You asked while walking towards them, still keeping some distance.

— °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☁️
- There were many ways this could've gone, but instead, it had to be this. "So, let me reiterate this... you encountered this cursed user, and now you are stuck in this world with no possible escape?" You could feel a migraine coming in as Suguru nodded at your words, this was honestly starting to sound like a shitty y/n x jjk fanfic, but in real life.

You sighed for what felt like the nth time, before making a decision, "fine, you stay with me for a while, but on one condition." You started, causing the three to perk up a bit. "You have to hide from my mom when she comes into my room, got it?" He nodded at your words, even though it wasn't ideal, trusting a stranger, it was better than having no help at all.

Then, the possible consequences came into your mind, extra clothes and wigs just in case to hide him from everyone.

The thought of breaking your bank just to help him was annoying enough, but alas, you had no one to blame but yourself. You stretched your arms a bit, "Alright, You'll sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor," you announced, surprising him.

It didn't take long for him to try and protest against your decision, "No, I'll sleep on the floor and you'll sleep on the bed." He said, knowing that this was going to be a back and forth like two uncles fighting over the bill. "Nope, you in bed, and me on the floor, end of story." You said firmly as you got out the extra blankets in the upper cabinets of your closet, before he helped you get them down.

This was going to be an interesting sleepover.

He couldn't sleep, not even a single blink as many possibilities surged his mind, where were his other friends? Most importantly, where was Satoru? He couldn't trust him mainly because of the former's lack of critical thinking and impulsive decisions.

A sigh left his lips as he twisted and turned but to no avail, before his eyes landed on you, peacefully asleep with no care in the world. He couldn't deny that it was almost eased his sense, he couldn't figure why.

Maybe it was the fact that you helped him when everyone mobbed him, but he shook his head figuring that it was just a savior complex he had. Slowly, he closed his eyes and went into a dreamless night of sleep.

— °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☁️