Chapter 30: Honeysuckle

AN: Hello, once again, if you are new—ignore. If you are reading PBG again or received the notification, I'm just doing some re-arranging some chapters. This is taken from the OG honeysuckle after Château du Rosier. I felt like these chapters should've been split up. Xx Mads (9/20/24)

P.S. This goes out to all my Sirius fans out there. Enjoy ;) 

* * *

Colette shifted down onto her bed, watching and waiting with anticipation. Her heart pounded frantically within her ribcage, echoing the thundering hooves of a thousand galloping horses. Could she really do this? With him? Him and her?

Either way, she was so royally screwed.

The words appeared slow in that perfectly slanted handwriting. She swore by some strange sorcery that she felt his breath on her neck as he purred the words through the page.

'Good...'

'I want you to feel yourself...' 

'Nice and slow...'

Colette scowled at the notebook.

'And how am I supposed to do this when I have to respond to you?'

His voice reverberated through her, lingering in the air long after the words appeared.

'There's no need to respond. I know you're there...' 

'Take off your knickers, Rosier.'

Colette glanced up towards the ceiling. "Have mercy on me, please," she whispered to whoever would listen, repeating those words like a devout prayer that she heard the Muggles speak at the old chapel in the quaint town beside the Château.

The moment she set her quill down, she reached over and gently flicked off the bedside lamp. Quickly, she shimmied out of the thin cotton, feeling the soft hem of Sirius' t-shirt as she lay there on the mattress, bathed in only his scent. In the quiet darkness, only a small candle continued to burn, casting a soft, warm glow that provided just enough light to read the pages of the journal—read his words.

'Touch yourself.'

The command caused that twisted part to preen at the two words.

Slowly, Colette reached up, grabbing her breasts in her hands. They ached with heavy want as if they'd been waiting to be felt, to be sucked upon until she couldn't take it anymore. No, what she wanted was to feel Sirius' wet mouth against her.

'I bet you look so fucking hot right now...'

His words were like heroin: addictive and detrimental.

Colette squeezed her legs together, feeling the slickness between her thighs. She rolled her nipple between her thumb, allowing her back to arch off the mattress. The more she moved, the more his enticing scent rolled off of his favorite shirt. A sick part of her knew that if she closed her eyes, she could pretend that it was his hand playing with her instead of her own.

'Now, I need you to follow my instructions very carefully...'

She nodded her head obediently, as if he could see her.

'Slide that hand a little lower, Rosier...'

And she did.

She reached for the hem of the shirt, feeling her smooth, bare skin underneath. The tips of her fingers danced along the edge, not daring to go further unless he told her to.