Vanessa babysister

Real world

It's a normal day in Los Angeles, and after a long day of school Vanessa is walking to her home listening music and humming the song. But then her phone rings, indicanding she has a call, upon she saw the contact she goes to a private corner, it was Valeria "What's the sitch Valeria?" The stage splits in two, showing Valeria in the other side, talking from de other line "Hi Vanessa, I was wondering, are you busy tonight?" she asks to her and Vanessa think a littel "No I'm not, why you ask me that?" Vanessa asks "Well, you see, Erick and I are going to have a date, a very romantic one" Valeria comments with a dreaming tone and Vanessa rolled her eyes with a serious face.

Honestly this girl, "And, you tell me that because?" Valeria gets out of her romantic tougths "Anyway, the deal is, the others have plans for tonight too, and, we don't have a babysister" Vanessa starts realizing what Valeria means "So, I was wondering if you could take care of the kids for tonight" Vanessa literally jump of joy, this is her oportunity of past time with the kids, so she didn't think twices "Yes, no problem" Vanessa practically screamed "Are you sure about it?" Valeria was surprised of she accepted so fast "Of course, in fact, some times, I take care the kids of my neighbor, and they are quintuplets, trust me, two littel kids are going to be a piece of cake" Vanessa boasts, and that's true, the kids loves Vanessa, "Perfect, thank you Vanessa, I knew I could count with you" Valeria felts relieved "Aww your welcome, you know you can count with me everytime" Vanessa says "Well, see you later" Valeria say goodbye to her "See ya" They end the call and the stage backs to normal trained to Vanessa, who is really excited "Yes, a whole night with Isabella and Dilan, here I go" Vanessa outs of the corner and keep in her way to home.

Later that day in Vanessa's house

It was night and Vanessa is getting ready for go to the Gacha Life realm, when her mother enters in her room "Hello sweetheart" Vanessa turns around "Hey mom" Her mom sits in her bed "So, you are going to be a babysister tonight right?" Her mom asked and Vanessa noided "Yep, Valeria asks me if I can take care her son and niece, and odviously, I accepted" Her hair tangled a littel bit "Let me help you" Her mother takes a brush and starts to comb her hair. Her mother sighs wistfully, she used to comb Vanessa's her when she was younger and remember the times when Vanessa was a carefree girl, and now she a independent young woman.

"Mom, Are you okay?" Vanessa asks and her mother out of her throughs "Yea, I'm okay" Her mom finished of combing Vanessa's hair "And, done, what do you think?" Vanessa looked at her hair, it was tied up in a elegant ponytail

(Vanessa's ponytail)

"I love it, thanks mom" They hugged each other. Vanessa saw the clock, it's the time of going to Gacha Life realm "Oh, I have to go now, Valeria is waiting for me" Vanessa take her bag and open the portal "Don't wait up for me, I probablly won't back until tomorrow, I love you mom" her hug her mom again "I love you too darling, bye" They separet "See ya" Vanessa say goodbye and through the portal.