Sisters time

The gals noticed that Valeria and Valentina are not acting like the sisters they are. So Vanessa decides to take matters into her own hands.
_____________________________________

Flewin Kingdom
It was a good day in Flewin Kingdom and in the newly renoved castle of the Light Flewins royal family there was six girls. It's Vanessa and her friends, they are having a girls day "And than I told her, girl you maybe are a nature fairy, but you are a terribel gardener without your powers" Alice end her story and everyone starts laugh "No way, You really told her that" Aphmau wiped away a tear from laughter "Yea, and let me tell you, she was really mad" they laughted again, after calm Vannesa turned her attention to the twins "And you Tina and Val, You have something to tell?" But Valentina and Valeria are not listening "Ah, what?" Valeria says confused and Vanessa rise her eyebrown and asked again "I said, if you got something to want to tell us?" Valeria realized "Oh yea, I really don't have nothing, what about you Valentina?" Valentina looked at her with a coldly look "No nothing, much less I want tell it to you" that surprised the gals. They know Valentina is a littel coldly with the people, but also with her own sister? "Am, Tina, Val it's everything alright?" Aquaria asked reasting her heand in a chair "Yea, everything is fine, isn't Valentina?" Valeria asked and Valentina gives her the same look "Yea, sure, everything okay" She asnwer in the same tone of earlyer.

Ok something is defenly wrong with them, they are acting rare, they behaved in a way not comun in the sisters. When the girls were leaving the castle Vanessa pulled away Valeria to talk in privately "Valeria, what's wrong with you and Valentina?, you are sisters, but your behavior is not like it should be in the sisters, much less in the twins" Valeria sighs, she can't lied to Vanessa "Yea, it's something wrong, but is nothing serious, is just Valentina and I we're not really close, you may remember Valentina was inside of my eye for a long time, and after she outs of my eye we spend a littel time together, but now, it's different, we don't talk to much, I think we are distancing ourselves, and I don't know what to do" Vanessa lowers her expression "Ok, thanks for telling me, you can go home now" Valeria leaves, but Vanessa had a worried face, she needs do something for fix this problem before the things get worse.

At night everyone was sleeping, well almost everyone, Vanessa was in her room, thinking in a plan for remend the bond between Valentina and Valeria, otherwise like Valeria say they would distance, and that's not good at all "Grr, I give up, I don't know how help Val and Tina" she growly with frustration letting her heand falls in the desk, when she rise her heand she saw a photo of her and her human family in a theme park for her seventh birthday. Vanessa took the photo and smile softly, she missed so much the moments she spend with her family and then a idea arises "That's it" she took her phone and makes a call.

At the next day Vanessa sits in her throne and wait for the twins, she was messenger to them a messang with a supossed emergency "We came here as soon as we saw your messang, are you okay?, what's the emergency?" The castle gates practically broken when Valeria and Valentina entered with they weapons ready to fight but they saw everything was fine "Vany I don't see there's an emergency" Vanessa had the mouth open, they practically renoved the castle and that couple of crazy womans broke the gates, they defenly are family. Vanessa change her expression into a more serious one "In fact there is no are an emergency Valeria, it was a excuse for make you coming" Vanessa summoned the Diamonds Council table and Valeria and Valentina sits in their respective thrones "The real reason why I call you two here is because Valeria told me that you are distancing" Valentina gives Valeria a angry look and Valeria smile nervous "So I decided help you for you feel more united and for that I bought you gals tickets for the best amusement park of our whole world, Wonderland, just for you two" Vanessa gives them the tickets and the twins get speechless they were VIP tickets "VIP tickets, how did you get them?, This ones are really expensive" Valeria asked and Vanessa gives her a 'Are you serious?' expression "Ah Valeria, are you forgot it?" Vanessa pointed her tiara like it was the most obvios thing in the world "Oh right, you're a princess" Valeria realized and Vanessa just sighs in annoyance "Well less talk more action, let's go" They leave the castle. In the mirror's void the three Flewin gals outs from the mirror of Flewin Kingdom and Vanessa comanded another mirror she activated the portal and they through it.