butterfly's (shinomitsu)

this is fluff 🌸🌸

shinobu's pov:

everything irritates me. no matter what it is or how it happens, it's always a problem for me. Right now i have a really big problem, and it's no surprise it has to do with butterfly's and my job as a hashira. My best friend..

𝓜𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓲.. (yes i have the freaky font)

Every time i see her i always get these butterflies in my stomach. It's gotten to the point where i can't even concentrate during meetings. Her and her pretty hair and beautiful face and those milky thighs.. The way they move as she walks or how they expand when she sits down. Oh dear, this is getting out of hand... I shouldn't be having these thoughts about my co-worker. it's highly inappropriate and rude. This certainly isn't how a person who can control their emotions should act. It's very out of line for a hashira to be thinking like this. This feels so wrong.. i don't like this...

no one's pov:

Shinobu felt as if these thoughts were illegal. She hated herself for having these thoughts. "..nobu" she can't be thinking like this.. "shi...bu!" she's disgusted in herself for thinking like this. "SHINOBU!!"

*switches to shinobus Pov to make y'all mad >:)*

I was startled out of my thoughts when i heard my name being called by the women of the hour...Mitsuri.. "are you okay? i've been calling your name for ages!!" Oh Mitsuri.. if only you knew how i felt about you.. "Ah yes..what were you saying?".

"I was just talking about how pretty all the hashira looked today!! Giyuu being so mysterious and obanai being all cold to all the others!! oh they're all so cute!!!" Ah yes how could forget.. she basically is inlove with all the rest of the hashira. oh how i wish to be a boy so mitsuri would talk about me like that. "Oh and you looked so cute today too!! your purple hair was really distracting me!! i just love how pretty you are!! i almost think about you everyday!! almost more than the boys.." she kinda mumbled the last part but me being a hashira and having my senses being trained i heard it alright. I could feel the blush spread across my cheeks. "I- oh! thank you Mitsuri! you are also very pretty!" i honestly didn't know what to say to that. "kya!! thank you shinobu!!!" i could also see the blush spread on her cheeks. as they always do. i mean she is the love hashira what would you expect.

"..."

Suddenly the mood changed..? why is Mitsuri looking so sad? "Hey..uh.. Shinobu can i ask you something?" what? why the sudden mood change..? "Is everything alri-"

"do you ever have weird thoughts?"

What?

"What are you talking about Mitsuri."

"Can i kiss you.?"

Huh? It took me a second to understand what she was trying to say. "what did you just ask me , Mitsuri?" i said more serious then i intended.. "N-nevermind! it was a stupid thing to ask!!! heheh.. anyways would you like to go to that new bento shop!! i think it was called blazing ben-". before she could finish her sentence i kissed her. i could feel the heat rising to both of our faces. I've never been this close to Mitsuri.. i could feel her snake her arm around my waist and pull me closer. I don't know how to feel.. i've never experienced this before.. i want to stay like this forever but ofcourse humans have to breath. We pulled away from eachother trying to catch our breaths. "Wow. that was just.. wow." Mitsuri said red in the face. " do you love me too..?"
"excuse me?" "sorry if this is too soon, mitsuri.. but i think i love you.. like a lot. i don't know how much longer i could've gone without telling you this. every single time i'm with you, i feel butterflies swarm my stomach. i know this might sound crazy..but would you like to go out with me?" i said that before i could even process what was coming out of my mouth. Did i just confess to Mitsuri.? the girl i was literally trying to stop thinking about!! oh my gosh. "or course you have every right to reject me!! we could forget about thi-" before i could finish my sentence i felt warm plump lips against my mouth again. oh how i missed the feeling. "UMM?? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION WAS THAT?? OF COURSE I WILL LIKE OMGGG COME HERE AND KISS ME ON MY HOT MOUTH IM FEELING ROMANTICALL!!!" i giggled at her excitement. i can't believe i was trying to hide this from her. "can i kiss you again, shinobu?"

"ofcourse, suri."

(A/N:) hi guys!! this is my first ever oneshot!!!! i really hope you enjoyed this!! i literally poured my heart out into this. i'm literally in love with lovebug!! it's my fav fanon ship!!! but anyways remeber that request are open to anyone who wants to request anything!! bye guys!!