5

When Oz came into this world I was a bit freaked out like some first time parents cause I knew one he was born I couldn't protect him in my womb with his sister anymore. it was gonna be hands on oredal and protecting him a whole new way.

Happy had to meet me at the hospital cause he was at the clubhouse doing club business.

Through the whole labouring up to delivering Oz papi was there with me being my coach and helping me through while maintaining his composure cause I knew he wanted to freak out like a new first time dad. 

After birthing our son and after birth I rubbed my belly.

"three more months daddy and Jasira will be here" I tell him he leaned down to my ear.

"and hopefully a baby will be growing beside her." he says 

I turned to look at him after I laid Oz to my breast letting him nurture. and I smiled

"hope so" I say

He starts kissing me till the nurse started asking questions.

It didn't seemed to long before we were discharged and heading back home with our baby boy.

I stood in the nursery door way rubbing my big belly while papi talked and shower Oz his nursery before coming over and squated down and lifted my dress.

" and here in mommy's belly is Jasira. your baby sister who we'll protect like we will momma" he says before kissing my bare belly before letting my dress go and laid our now sleeping son in his crib and covered him up while I turned the monitor on and grabbed his hand leading him to our room where I turned that monitor on and stripped down while he did the same before I all but tackled him in bed and had my filthy way with him.