Clubbing

One week later...

16:48pm

Grandma went back three days ago, you had such a good time with her. It was nice to catch up for a minute and the week went by fast. You almost cried when she left since it would be another few months before you could see her again.

Today Shoko managed to convince you to go clubbing with her because she missed the college days and she finally had time off work. Getou and Satoru came back but they were exhausted from being overworked. You hadn't told Toji yet because you knew he would send twenty of his bodyguards to be with you.

He was taking a nap, the medication he was on made him drowsy and he wasn't used to fighting the tiredness anymore. You was supposed to wake him up an hour ago but he had nothing to do the whole day other than working on a new project based around the car brand.

You took Megumi to therapy today and joined his session with the dogs since the place was animal friendly, he seemed to like his therapist Mr Panda. Strange name he went by but his real name was Masamichi Yaga. He was a big man and he made plushies with Megumi whilst talking to him.

At first you thought he would be a softer, cuter man but when you saw him in real life it confused you. But he was a big man with a big heart, he scared kids at first because of his appearance but they opened up to him quickly.

After the therapy session, he spoke to you and recommended a session with him because he said he could apparently 'see' you was struggling with something from your past. You asked why and he said, 'You're dating a man more than ten years older than you with a kid.' Trying to indicate you had a father complex. (daddy issues).

That had been playing in your mind all day because you never really thought about why you liked older men, you just knew that they had more responsibility and could take care of you better than men your age.

You hated the fact that he saw right through you.

You ended up dropping off Megumi at the twin's house and had a good long talk with Choso, before coming back to watch a k-drama in the big cinema which you are still in 3 hours later.

Munching on a huge double chocolate chip muffin staring at the big screen. Hands squeezed your shoulder and you gasped almost breaking into a scream when you realised it was only Toji. He had a frown on his face.

"Why didn't you wake me up when I told you to?"

"Oh I'm sorry, you just looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't wanna bother you."

Toji stared at you for a moment then smiled, he was a bit slow when he woke up. "It's okay baby."

"By the way at like 10 I'm gonna go clubbing with Shoko, we haven't hung out for a while."

His smile disappeared and he walked around the long line of sofa's to sit next to you, the wait was killing you softly. "You know how much danger you could be in?"

"I can go in a disguise? You have the guards following me everywhere too, military trained motherfuckers."

He sighed with his tongue poking his cheek. "I don't wanna say no, and I don't wanna say yes."

"I got a pink wig? But I'm not wearing big sunglasses."

"Just go how you are, I doubt anyone's gonna notice you in a dark space."

He put his hand on your thigh squeezing it like a stress ball. "So I can go then?"

"Only if you call me when somethings going wrong, don't try handle the situation by yourself the security will be there for you. He won't be next to you if you plan to get on the dance floor or whatever. But just know he will be watching you closely or he'll lose his job if he can't protect you, he's the best of the best in my team so nothing will go left. Also you better have your phone charged to the max, actually take another phone. My work one is in my office I'll get that for you in a bit and also-"