Accident

It was almost 1am and you just got out the shower with Toji, after having another round of sex, you was tired and your legs weren't even there you was practically floating, wandering around in the bedroom naked getting ready to lay in bed and watch a movie with him. He was already in bed patiently waiting for you to get in.

You got in bed moving into Toji's embrace cuddling up with him, he started the movie. You pursuaded him to watch Saltburn with you because everybody was talking about it on social media. You had no idea what the plot was, you just knew there was a couple of mind blowing scenes.

The start was very long. Too long you almost dozed off, not until Felix invited Oliver to their house, called 'Saltburn'.

"That's a big ass fucking estate." Toji scoffed and you furrowed your eyebrows looking up at him confused as hell. "Are you forgetting that your house is basically the same size?" You had only ever stayed in the front part of Toji's mansion. You hadn't been to the ballroom yet, the pool or the garden the size of a football field with a whole mini house set in the middle of it, not the gym and the 5 plus bedrooms in the place.

"Oh yeah."

You rolled your eyes, rich people shit.

OOO

Oliver was going out to the sister for the second time, she sat on a chair staring into space.

You watched Oliver get on his knees. "Please tell me he is not about to do that." You gasped and hid your face in Toji's chest. It wasn't even the fact that he was eating Venetia out whilst she was on her time of month, it was the visuals, of him 'drowning.' "God I wanna throw up."

"Oh that's disgusting." Toji shut his eyes until the scene was over. "It's great he ain't scared to eat pussy at that time, but fucking hell there was no need for all that unnecessary shit."

"I know right, fuck and that ain't even the worst bit."

"It's not? Bloody hell."

"Speaking about a bloody hell." You snickered putting your attention back to the abomination of a movie.

"Shut up. Don't remind me."

You got near the end where Felix died and Oliver was at his grave. He began to take his clothes off.

You gasped and looked up at Toji who had utter shock written all over his face. "You don't think he's gonna fuck the grave right? No...he's actually fucking the-" Toji grabbed the remote and switched the TV off.

"I'm not watching any of this anymore, the guys a pyschopath."

"Thank fuck you turned that off, I couldn't bear it."

A flash of the scenes in the movie replayed in your mind and you couldn't help but laugh. Toji knew exactly what you was thinking and joined you in laughter pulling you in closer as if your skin hadn't already been practically merged together.

You sighed in sync, seconds of silence fell between you, causing you to get lost in thoughts. In his embrace, you felt safe. His dark green eyes captivated you with his mystery. Meeting his gaze, you were filled with excitement and a touch of nerves. Your fingers intertwined, silently acknowledging your bond. In the dim lighting of the moon, his presence comforted you as you navigated your feelings for each other.

He let go of your hand and touched your face his thumb gliding over your cheek. "You're so beautiful~" he murmured, his voice soft. Your heart skipped a beat as his words sent warmth spreading through you. Leaning in, you felt the tension between you, a slow burn igniting.

"And you're so handsome." You whispered, your voice barely a breath. "Thank you baby." Lips met in a tender kiss, the world fading away as you melted into each other. In that moment, everything felt right, as if you were meant to be together.

He pulled you on top of him, making yourself more comfortable you stretched your legs to both sides of him and held his face just because you wanted to.

"Oh god, I love you-" Toji whispered but quickly cut himself off because he realised what he just said. You stared at him caught off guard, your hands around his face loosened and your mouth held slightly open. He has been thinking if he loved you, he didn't wanna deny it or confirm it. He didn't even mean to say 'I love you'  it just came out.

He stammered over his words trying to think of something to say but nothing was a good enough excuse. "I shouldn't have said-" He begins to say yet got cut off with a sudden kiss from you. Your heart was beating from the moment he had said those three words, you thought he would never say that.

Him just saying that, confirmed your love for him, deep down you knew that you loved him but you just thought maybe Toji wanted a distraction from work and you just happened to cross paths with him.

His lips that froze when you kissed him melted into your lips all of his negative thoughts that overflowed his mind disappeared, he didn't even have to hear you say 'I love you' for him to know that you felt the same way.

Tonight he was gonna make you his.

You feel the warmth of his breath against your skin, the gentle caress of his hands as they draw you closer. In his embrace, you found solace, a sanctuary where nothing else mattered but the intoxicating connection you shared.

It was like a moment frozen in time, etched into the depth of soul was the love you held for him.

Finally you broke the kiss, a beaming smile on your face you opened your mouth to speak. "I love you too Toji, I love you."

Toji, a man who didn't seem to smile much to others broke into a smile grinning ear to ear in front of you like an idiot.

"Come here my love." He chuckled pulling you into his lips for the last time only lasting a few seconds.

Butterflies bit your stomach, at the new name he called you. 'My love.' He said.

"Y/n, I think this is the perfect moment to ask you. Your beauty put me in a chokehold the minute I saw you, but it was your warmth, that truly stole my heart. You've brought so much joy into my life, more than I ever thought possible. And not only that, you've brought me closer to my Megumi in ways I never imagined. You've made him happier. You've shown me what it means to love deeply. So now that I have poured out every thought of you, will you be my girlfriend?"

Tears almost welled up in your eyes just listening to Toji speak, you was so lucky to be you right now.

"Oh Toji, I didn't even know I did this much effect on you...of course I'll be your girlfriend."

He pecked your lips sighing with relief, he finally made you his girlfriend and he knew Megumi would be so happy to hear that. Maybe a little sad because he had his own plans to apparently 'take Y/n away' from Toji. As he said the other day.

"Hi girlfriend, it's really nice to meet you."

You rolled your eyes, followed by a giggle shortly after.

"Hi boyfriend, it's nice to meet you too."

"Don't you think we should head to bed? I've got a surprise for you and I don't want you to be tired when you see it."

"A surprise? I think you've surprised me enough, I'm your girlfriend now."

"There's no such thing as too many surprises."

"Whatever you say." You laughed hugging Toji tighter, you never wanted to let go of him. Yawning, the tiredness overtook you quite quickly. It wasn't just you who felt the same but your boyfriend did too.

There wasn't anymore talking, just yawns and small sighs before going into a slumber as an official couple.