Used To Be Part 1.

Your POV .

• Right Now I'm at St. Mary's Hospital in labor ab to Have my first baby. Well . . Babies . I'm ab to have twins.

- Anahi Shari and Chasina Relinda.

Anahi Shari Meaning Beautiful Princess And Chasina Relinda Meaning Strong and Kind Hearted. I Put thought into my baby names and I came up with them all by Myself with no help of my Non Supporting Baby Daddy.. Craig. Ever since I got pregnant and Told Craig about it he hasn't been around.

- Flash Back ( How You and Craig Met ) -

It was The end of the Summer and You was at the Mall Shopping for back to School clothes with your Bestt'friendds Keyshia and Sydney .

( In Hollister )

Sydney : thats a cute shirt .

You : good cause im getting it .

Sydney : * Laughs *

You : wheres Keyshia ?

Sydney : i dont know .

You : She always sneaking off .

Sydney : Worrdd

You * Walking to another Rack and bumps into someone *

??? : Excuse me * Looks down and admires your hips and admires the way the leggings your wearing hugs your curves perfectly *

You : * Looks up and sees a tall , dark skin dude with a blonde streak , hes gorgeous * " Ohh its alright "

Craig : Koo , well can i help you with anything ?

You : Yea you can help me

Craig : with what ?

you : * under your breath * stop being so sexy

Craig : * hears you * " im sorry ma'am i cant do that ( laughs )

You : oh you wasnt pose to hear that *Blushes*

Craig : its ok ... but do you need help with anything ?

You : no i dont thank ... ( gco )

Sydney : Are these pants Cute Y/N

You : yea you should get em .

Sydney : i am and i juu tried them on and i look thick in em ( laughs )

You : girrll

Sydney : haha .. but whos he ?

You : umm this is .. srry i didnt get your name .

Craig : im Craig .

You : Sydney this is craig , Craig this is my bestfriend Sydney . and im Y/n

Craig : nice to meet you

Sydney : No nice to meet you . you have any friends ?

You : Sydney ..

Craig : ( laughing ) its coo .. and i do , i can take you to him if you want ?

Sydney : Yeah , take me .

Craig :: first let me check you guys out , clock out and ill take you right to him

Sydney : ok * putting her merchandise on the counter *