Used To Be Part 18

2 Months Later -

*Your POV*
I'm now 4 months pregnant and I know the gender of my babies. I'm having 2 girls , let's see I just turned 18 last month so the first thing I did was went and got me an apartment with 2 bedrooms one for me and one for my kids, I only pay 350 a month , not too much but enough that I went and got me a job at the Marriott hotel I get $10 a hour so it pays really well and I have enough money to do what I need to do with it. Keyshia was so sweet to let me stay with her while I was going through everything, that's still my best friend and I love her so much . Sydney is still my friend too but I don't see her as much only at school and she's not the same at all , the only thing she worry about now is Jacob. Jacob is a rapper so he has money, he isn't big yet but he makes enough money to buy Sydney all the Miss Me's , Jordan's and Michael Kors she wants so she's all conceited now . I still love her but she's definitely not her self . Right now I'm at the car lot picking me out a car, I'd be dammed if I walk down the street with my kids in hot or cold weather so I just need me something to get us around . I'm looking to pay no more than $1,000 so let's see what that gets me.

*Chevrolet Dealership*

"Hello welcome to Chevrolet how may I assist you." One of the workers said while walking up to me . He was cute so I smiled and replied back.

Y/N: hi, I'm here looking for a car.

Worker: ok do you know what kind .

Y/N: I don't care any car cheap but a good one, not many miles and pretty .

Worker: *laughs* pretty

Y/N: yes *laughs* no paint chipping no dents, and especially no rust.

Worker: well then you want a brand new car right?

Y/N: *laughs* no, just show me the inventory please.

Worker: ok follow me out this door .

Yall look at a whole bunch of cars , little cars , big cars, SUVs , trucks and then you see he perfect one, you find a 2010 Chevrolet Impala it's red with silver and red rims and tinted windows and you fall in love as soon as you see it .

Y/N: hey sir excuse me , I found a car that I like

Worker: and which one would that be?

Y/N: that one *points to the impala*

Worker: that one is nice

Y/N: I know that's why I want it , and I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name I don't like calling people sir.

Worker: my name is Daniel

Y/N: ok Daniel well I'm Y/N

Daniel: Nice to meet you Y/N and I don't want to be too nosy but may I ask what are you having ?

Y/N: no your fine, I'm having twin Girls

Daniel: 😧 twins how many months

Y/N : only 4

Daniel: oh my , so why isn't your baby daddy out here buying you this car

Y/N: because I am the baby daddy the real daddy been denying since day 1.

Daniel: I'm sorry to hear that your way too cute to be a single mother

Y/N: thank you, you're sweet but back to this car how much is it selling for ?

Daniel: for 1,500 it's had 3 previous owners and the miles are up to 1.8k so that's why it's so cheap

Y/N: next car

Daniel: why?

Y/N: because I only have $1,000 on a car today

Daniel: since I like you I'll throw you a deal, you buy it for $1,000 and give me your number and we can call it even.

Y/N: won't you get in trouble?

Daniel: by who ? I'm the boss

Y/N: you the big man so yes of course I will accept your deal.

Daniel: ok let's go in and exchange numbers and sign the papers so you can be driving off the lot today.

Y/N: thank you Daniel

Daniel: no problem