Chapter - 1 ( The Desperate Escape )

Jasmine sprinted through the rain-soaked streets, her heart racing with every step. Her brother's words echoed in her mind:
" Run, Jasmine ,Run! Don't look back! "
She had been running for what felt like hours, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that Victor was closing in on her.

Jasmine's eyes darted around the crowded cafe , her heart racing with every passing minute. She had been hiding in plain sight for weeks , but she knew it was only a matter of time before Victor found her . Her brother , Rajveer, had warned her to be constantly on the move , but Jasmine had grown tired of running.

As she sipped her coffee, her gaze fell upon a familiar face across the room - Victor's accomplice, Vikrant. Jasmine's instincts screamed at her to flee , but her legs felt heavy, as if rooted to the spot.

With a surge of adrenaline , Jasmine grabbed her bag and made a dash for the door. She weaved through the crowded streets, her senses on high alert. She could feel Victor's eyes on her , closing in.

Just as she turned a corner , a strong hand grabbed her arm , spinning her around. Jasmine's scream was muffled by the sound of screeching tires. But to her surprise , it wasn't Victor's face that stared back at her - it was a stranger's.

"Get out of here , now!" he yelled , pushing her toward a nearby alley.

Jasmine stumbled into the alley , gasping for breath. As she looked back , she saw the stranger standing tall , his eyes locked on something behind her.
Suddenly , he sprinted towards her , and Jasmine felt herself being pulled into a nearby car.

As the car sped away from the curb , jasmine caught her breath.
"Who are you?" She asked , her voice shaking.

The stranger's eyes met hers in the rearview mirror. "You're safe now," he said , his voice low and soothing. "My name is Rudransh."

And with that, the car vanished into the night , leaving Jasmine wondering if she had just escaped one danger , only to fall into another.