chapter 3 Dhokha

As I stepped into the bar-cum-hotel, the vibrant atmosphere hit me immediately

As I stepped into the bar-cum-hotel, the vibrant atmosphere hit me immediately. Dim lights flickered in a rainbow of colors, casting playful shadows on the dance floor. Laughter surrounded me, blending with the sound of clinking glasses as friends raised their drinks, toasting to good times. In a cozy corner, I caught a glimpse of a couple sharing a sweet kiss, adding to the intimate feel of the place.

I took a few steps ahead, trying to call Arpit, my boyfriend's friend, but he didn't answer. I started looking for Rahul and noticed the stairs leading to the second floor.
As I climbed, my heart pounded harder with each step, i don't why maybe i meeting him after 1 month.

Reaching the top, I saw Utkarsh, one of Rahul's friends. I thought there they must be i went towards him and When I called his name, he stammered, "Palki, tum yahan kaise?" I replied, "Arey, aaj uska yani mere rahul ka birthday hai, main kyun nahi honi thi?" When I asked where Rahul was, he hesitated, saying he wasn't there.
Confused, I began walking back down but then i heard voices from a nearby room- the voice which was my love, my Rahul's voice.

"Yess yess, Kiara, you are too good, baby. I love you, my sweetheart. Let's do this!"
Kiara laughed and moaned.

My heart sank as I went towards the room and pushed open the unlocked door, my worst fears confirmed. There they were-Rahul and Kiara, both without clothes, their garments strewn on the floor. I couldn't believe what i was seeing they both were glaring at me without moving as they didn't saw me Rahul should "hey you close the door and fuck off" i was shattered by his words and the betrayal , i took step back.
The gift in my hand dropped and shattered on the floor, a symbol of my shattered trust.

As I stood there, numb, I quickly wiped my tears, venting my frustration silently. I glanced at the naked couple marking them of eachother rahul and kiara , picked up a piece of the broken glass of my gift and shoved it into my bag before running away. I sprinted down the stairs, my breath quickening.

I stood there and crying without breathing and after some time
,a girl approached me, offering a drink, but I was too lost in my emotions that I didn't understand what she was saying so i drank a lot, drank more than I should have, tears still flowing, feeling the weight of Rahul's betrayal.

After a while, a boy tried to flirt with me he trued to touch me And in my rage, I slapped him , warning, "Agli baar dikha na, zinda gad dungi!"

I needed to reclaim my strength, even if it felt impossible. But then i sat there in corner drinking wines ,vodkas, bears idk ky ky i drank everything. A waitress came towards me and gave me a cocktail she said its especially for you ma'am . Without hesitation i took the glass and drank all.

 Without hesitation i took the glass and drank all

15 minutes ago
MAN's POV:

Rohan ko thappad marne ka anzam yhi hota hai ladki (talking to himself and laughing) he is the boy whom palki slapped for misbehaving

Rohan called a waitress and asked a cocktail and added one packet of powder in it and gave waitress 10,000 ruppes and told to give this drink to palki.

PRESENT:

Rohan was talking to himself about how he added sex drugs in her drinks and she will be uncontrollable without having intimacy and he started smirking while watching palki.

After sometime palki started walking towards washroom she couldn't walk properly, as rohan saw she going he started following her and held her from back. Palki tried resist firstly but she didn't have that power to fight or save herself , rohan held her in his arms and took palki to a room. Palki tried to save herself ,when Rohan locked the room and threw palki on bed she slapped him he held palki's hair and said to her " bahut ghamand hai tujhe , phle toh me tha ab tu ruk" and he left her and called his 4 friends to come. Rohan thought she wasn't able to walk that she would not run so he went downstairs to catch his friends. Palki tried to open her eyes and started walking towards the door she was feeling very hot from inside because of drugs she wanted to remove her clothes but she couldn't, she moved out of the room and started walking in corridor and she stood infront of one door and went inside as she saw rohan coming up from stairs.

Palki entered the room and saw a man dressed in black suit and handsome looks beautiful eyes his sharp features, she started walking towards him and she stumbled and fell in his arms.

Palki entered into someone's room??