Chapter 1: Trapped like a fox

The faint buzzing of neon green LED lights echoed through a dimly lit room, surrounding a single figure. A young male sat alone, anxiously tapping his feet before swiftly rising from his seat and began pacing across what little space the room had granted. He couldn't quite remember how he ended up in this room, he had simply woken up to find a small room with no visible doors or windows, the room appeared to be made entirely of tempered glass which was now partially stained with hand prints as a result of him attempting to break the glass, each corner and frame was lined with thin strands of neon green LED lights which contrasted with his brown spiky hair and dark grey blazer, even his seat was adorned with the same green hue, he was trapped with no way of escaping.

 He couldn't quite remember how he ended up in this room, he had simply woken up to find a small room with no visible doors or windows, the room appeared to be made entirely of tempered glass which was now partially stained with hand prints as a r...

 His mind was going a mile a minute as he pondered; "What happened?", "where am I?", "Why am I here?", "How did I get here?", "Will I ever get out?!"-  His thoughts came to an end as he began to lose hope of ever getting out of this strange room, despite it being made from glass, the outer surroundings of said room was pitch black appearing like a timeless void.

Despite appearing to have no known exits, this locked room was being guarded by two men, which the young man couldn't see, as if there was a layer of some sort of dark material, concealing the outside from the unsuspecting prisoner or captive. They were dressed in black suits with silver trims and unarmed?.... at least not visibly. The room did have a secret compartment on only one of the walls that would allow one to phase through the walls but only from the outside.

Meanwhile outside this strange, timeless room, the two guards stood frozen, facing an empty hallway that had a similar appearance with the same neon green LED lights glowing across the walls which seemed to be made from obsidian, awaiting further orders from whoever was behind this, not having a clue.........., that they were being watched. A strange creature was lurking in the nearby air vents above the outer room, two bright blue narrowed eyes, glowed eagerly as the creature stalked closer and closer towards them while clinging onto the duct pipes while remaining undetected. After a short pause, the creature finally revealed itself. Like a cat, it landed silently on it's feet followed by the faint ruffling of fabric collapsing softly onto the smooth floor and the creature then rose to it's feet now facing the two guards.

The two guards did not see this creature, they only heard the quiet clicking of heels? echoing towards them, leaving them confused until something stepped forward from the shadows.

This creature was strange but had an appearance that was nothing short of breath-taking, it was a female Fox-like figure, a Vixen? She was an anthropomorphic black fox creature with deep indigo long spiky hair, bright blue-ish violet eyes with black slit pupils and she was wearing a black trench coat along with a black top hat and she was also armed with a dark silver katana sword.

Authors note: (My deepest apologies everyone, I have to skip writing the fight scene, not because i don't want to, I sadly don't remember that part from my dream and I know i said I'd try to make up scenario's for the gaps but sadly I'm terrible at imagining fight scenes, so unfortunately I'll have to fast forward to the aftermath if that's ok, Thank you.)