Mico's pov

It's been a week I'm here at Mac and aiah's wedding tears escaped my eyes when aiah and Mac said their vow's
and kissed I felt so betrayed and disappointed at the same time the two feeling I didn't want to feel but here I am....... Watching the love of my life getting married to someone else and that some else is my cousin Mac barrientos I felt like my heart shattered into pieces of by what I just witnessed after a couple minutes of Mac and aiah talking to the guess they sat down aiah sat down beside me and Mac sat down beside aiah, aiah excused her self"excuse me guys I'll just go sa comfort room"yves asked me"are you ok Arco"I guess she saw the sadness, in my eyes"yeah I'm fine Yves"Mac butted in"Ummh mico can you go with aiah""sure"I shortly replied me and aiah went to the comfort room"Mico can you believe it I'm married""yeah"I replied in a low tone "are you ok" She asked and wrapped her arms around my neck, and was about to kiss me I quickly stop her (mico's mind:I'm sorry aiah but I need to move on from you)
"What's wrong you never reject my kiss?? " She asked me confused"You're already married aiah we can't keep doing that stuff"both her eyebrows raised "WHAT!! " She exclaimed "I'm sorry there's something I need to tell you aiah I'm..........