The Tattoo Bet

It was a sunset like any other. Small merchants began to close their businesses to return home after a hard day's work. This was Kant's case, the famous tattoo artist in the city.

Kant was just beginning to gather his things when the door to his business opened and in walked the most handsome guy he had ever seen.

Good evening, are you still open? - asked the handsome guy.

Good evening. I was just starting to pack up but I can attend you. Tell me, what do you want to get done? - answered the young tattoo artist.

My name is Ray, and I would like to get a small tattoo - Ray said a little nervously.

I'm Kant and you've come to the right place for it - said Kant to break the ice - Where would you like to get the tattoo?

I made a bet with a friend and I lost it, so I have to get a small tattoo on my buttocks - said Ray looking Kant defiantly in the eyes.

Kant's eyes widened for a moment in surprise - Wow, that's a curious place to get a tattoo and with friends like this one, you don't need enemies - said Kant smirking - Do you have in mind the design that you would like to make? Or would you rather I leave you my portfolio with the designs I can make for you?

I'd like you to advise me on what I could do that would look good on me - Ray said with a hint of seduction in his voice.

Kant gulped at the comment - Well, for that I need to see the area first so I can... so I can properly calculate the size of the tattoo and see if it would look good on you - said Kant, rubbing his sweaty hands discreetly on his pants. - You can go to the locker room next door and change. There's a robe hanging up that you can use.

Thanks! I'm on my way! Don't spy on me while I change, okay? You can admire my ass in all its splendor in a moment - said Ray winking to Kant as he headed to the locker room.

When the curtain of the locker room closed, Kant let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Ray was a real threat. He's a professional who knows how to keep a cool head. To date, he's done tattoos in every place under the sun without any problems or qualms, but that guy... he brought out something inside him that wasn't exactly very professional. He needed to keep a cool head no matter what.

A few minutes later, Ray emerged from the locker room. When Kant turned around, he was petrified to find Ray standing completely naked in front of him. Kant's heart was racing at the sight of Ray's perfect body, which made Adonis looks like an ordinary man next to him.

Do you like what you see? - Ray said seductively, turning slowly so that Kant could admire his whole body.

Yes...No... I mean lie down on the tattoo table please so I can admire... I mean check the area where you want to get the tattoo - said Kant, cursing himself internally for the mistakes he had made.

Smiling mischievously at the effect he was having on the tattoo artist, Ray went to lie down on the tattoo table as he had been asked, but not before caressing Kant's back as he passed by.

When Ray was lying face down on the tattoo table, Kant stood beside him - Which side do you want the tattoo on? Left or right? - Kant asked Ray.

I don't know... I can't admire my ass, but you can. Tell me Kant, which of the two do you think I'd look sexier in? - Ray said mischievously.

With an ass like yours, you would look sexy anywhere - Kant replied, biting his tongue at the moment for saying something like that.

With an ass like mine? Tell me Kant, what is my ass like? - Ray asked Kant smirking.