ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ || 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘺

The city hummed with life, its pulse felt in the bustling streets below. Shadows flickered in the corners, hiding secrets that whispered through the alleys. In this world of heroes and villains, where justice and chaos danced a delicate waltz, the
line between right and wrong blurred more each day.

Kiyomi Shimizu, a dedicated detective known for her unwavering resolve and striking beauty, stood at her office window,
the crisp spring air filling her lungs. With long, silky black hair cascading down her back and beauty moles decorating her
whole face, catching the eyes of many, she was a force to be reckoned with. But beneath her captivating exterior lay a fierce determination to uncover the truth. As she reviewed the latest string of disappearances linked to a growing
criminal organization, doubt crept in. The stakes were higher than ever, and time was running out.

Then came the call that would change everything.

"You're being partnered with a Pro Hero," her supervisor had said, a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴"

Kiyomi frowned at the name. Hawks was a legend—flamboyant, carefree, and known for bending the rules to get results. She had seen him in action, a whirlwind of feathers and charm, but he wasn't the type to follow a careful plan. How could she possibly work with someone like him?

As if sensing her thoughts, a rustle of wings filled the air. Kiyomi  turned to see him perched casually on the edge of the roof opposite her office, the setting sun casting a golden glow around him. His signature smirk was in place.
Hawks, Japan's No. 2 Pro Hero, descended with a careless ease, his red  wings glinting in the morning light as if he belonged more to the heavens than to the streets below. He landed lightly, a grin already teasing at his lips. Carefree and cocky, the very embodiment of everything Kiyomi despised in a partner.

"Shimizu Kiyomi," he called, folding his wings and meeting her gaze with eyes that twinkled with mischief. "Looks like we're going to be working together for a while."

Kiyomi's jaw tightened. She had heard of Hawks' reputation—his charm, his effortless approach to hero work. She wasn't interested in babysitting a hero who seemed to treat every mission like a game. She certainly wasn't interested in letting him distract her from her purpose.

Her eyes hardened, but Hawks only smiled wider, clearly undeterred by her cold demeanor.

Spring was coming, yet Kiyomi felt the weight of a storm building inside her. She was falling into a partnership she hadn't asked for. Little did she know, the true fall had only just begun.

And perhaps, it wasn't only from the sky.