new life

She was packing Afia was leaving because her parents told to leave pakistan and come to her parents they lived in America they called her because she was in 12th grade and they wanted her to finish it in America and and then she could go right to collage her grandma was crying and said come back soon the car came to take her to the airport Afia said goodbye the fight was really long .

When she got there she saw her parents.

They went to hug her and her mother an father were really happy see her and she was happy to see them .

They went to the car and left " so are you excited " said her mother " excited for what " said Afia " for coming here " " yes " they were at there house .

She was so happy Afia had 4 brothers and 4 sisters .

She came from a wealthy family .

She was really tired and she wanted to take some rest .

So she went to her room and got some rest . A few hours later she woke up it was morning and she went to get some breakfast she came down stairs .

She saw her mother " hi " said Afia "hi " said her mother " ok get ready for school it is your first day " Afia ate her breakfast and then went .

She entered the school it was really nice they went into the office and she registered they said come tomorrow and we will have every thing ready .

She went home .