3 {part 2}

Kylie's pov
So it was finally VIP time and Olivia dragged me like literally I almost tripped 3 times. We went backstage and the boys were signing things for a few girls that also had VIP.

Matt spotted me and he came over "Hey Kylie right I'm just kidding I remember you." he said laughing. "Matthew right." I said. "No actually Carter." he said. I just laughed at him.

I turned around and saw Nash flirting with Olivia. I turned back around and saw Matt looking at my face. "Your really pretty." he said blushing. I blushed and said "Thank you,you don't look bad yourself Matt." I said.

"Wanna go somewhere more quieter where we can actually hear each other." he said. "That would be great but Olivia." I said pointing at her. "She's in good hands she's with Nash." he said. I nodded and grabbed my hand and got butterflies.

"Yo Matt where you going." said Cameron. "Somewhere more quieter."he said. "Show starts in a little." he said. Matt just groaned and let go of my hand and left. "Be careful with him." he said before leaving. What does he mean be careful with that's all I thought.

"Hey you two can stay backstage but EVERYBODY GO." Bart shouted. We thanked him and I was hungry so I got a cookie. We sat and watched the show from here. I'm still thinking about what Cameron said.

"Whatcha thinking about." Olivia said. "Something." I said back. "Tell me please I've been your best friend since Kindergarten tell me." she said. "Fine." I told her everything and what Cameron said.

"Woah but I would be extra careful with him listen to Cameron your bæ your mce your." I stopped her there cause Cameron was looking at us. "Oh um I just needed to get a few stuff." he said with a red face. He got some stuff and went back on stage. "I hate you." I told her.

"Let's take a picture and post it on Instagram we haven't been on there in forever." she said. We took pictures on both of our phone and posted which one we both like or else we would fight. Learned that the really hard way.

The show was about to end and they started saying bye. They came backstage all sweaty and Shawn ran somewhere maybe to the washroom. Matt came over and picked me up bridal style and took me somewhere.

"Are you gonna kill me." I said joking around. "Scream and your dead like that." he said taking something out of his pocket. "Omg." I said. "No I'm just kidding but I need to tell you something." he said. "What." I said. "Which hotel are you staying at?" He said. "Hilton why" I said.

"No way us too which floor." he said. "8th." I said. "9th." he said. "Okay that's all let's go before Bart yells at us." We got back and everyone was gone except Cameron.

"Where is everybody at." I asked. "They went to the hotel but I stayed." he said. "Oh."i said. "Matt can I ask you something." he said. He took Matt somewhere and I awkwardly stood there.

Cameron's pov
Matt and Kylie finally came back and I needed to tell Matt something. "Matt can I ask you something." I said he said sure and he followed me.

"What's up." he said. "Do you like Kylie I mean I know it's just a day but I need to know." I said. "I mean yea kinda." he said. "Oh." I said. "You like her don't you." he said. "Yea a lot too." I said back. "I mean I could try and not flirt with her but it's gonna be hard." He said.

"Really." I said. "Yea." he said smiling. "Okay thanks." I said. "Hey you go with Kylie and I take a taxi." He said. "Okay." I said. He left and I walked to Kylie. "Hey Matt went but your mce is here." I said trying to make her uncomfortable.

"Shut up just get in my car." she said. We walked to her car and it was a convertible. "Nice car." I said. "This is a rental I have a mustang at my house house." she said laughing. "Oh." I said.  We turned the radio up and started singing. We arrived at the hotel and she said if I wanted to go to her room.

"Sure." I said. We went in her room and she changed in the bathroom. I took my shirt off not caring I mean she's seen me shirtless a bunch of times in pictures. She came out and she looked pretty she had a messy bun and glasses on. We watched a movie and half way through I heard little snores.

I looked at her and took her glasses off and put them on a table. I got in a comfortable position and fell asleep.

Who do you ship more
-Katt
Or
-Kameron
don't forget to vote and follow.