5 (part 2)

Kylie's pov
After magcon finished we all went to the hotel. "I made reservations for a restaurant so go get ready." Bart said. "We'll be right back to go get ready." I said as I pulled Olivia in the elevator. We went to our room and got dressed. "Black or red dress." Liv asked. "Red." I said. She got changed while I was doing my hair. I touched my makeup up just a little. I got out and Olivia looked so pretty. "Trying to look sexy for Nash I see." I said winking at her. "Looking sexy for your boyfriend I see." She said winking.

We talked while looking for a purse for her. We heard a knock and Olivia opened the door while I kept looking. "Hey." I turned around and saw Matt and he looked stunning. "Oh hey." I said back. "You ready." He said acting nervous damn he's so cute. "Yeah where's Olivia." I said. "She found her purse and left." He said. I grabbed his hand and walked out the door closing it behind us. We went in the elevator "We're meeting them down at the lobby." He said. I nodded my head and walked out hand in hand.

-skip to restaurant

We were eating and talking. Just enjoying each other's company. "Hey I'm gonna go to the restroom." I said to Matt. I got up and walked to it I heard footsteps behind me but ignored it. I walked in and did my business I washed my hands and as soon as I walked out someone grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth. I tried screaming the person let go I turned around and saw Cameron laughing. "Shut the hell up." I said punching him in the shoulder.

He came closer to me smirking "So you and Matt." He said. "Yeah what about it." I said. "Trying to make me jealous." He said smirking. "Maybe maybe not." I said walking away. I sat down "what took you forever." Matt said laughing. His laugh is so cute. "Um girl problems." I said looking down at my food. He put his hand on my thigh and I felt myself blush. I heard him giggle and he moved his hand away.

-at hotel

Liv was spending the night with Nash so Matt is staying with me. We were walking to my room when he stopped. He looked at me and started leaning in. "Wanna watch mean girls." He said in my ear. I thought he was gonna kiss me omg. "Sure." I said smiling. We arrived at my room and he said he was gonna go change. He left and Liv walked in. "I need to change." She said laughing. I grabbed clothes and changed into some sweats and a long sleeve with socks cause it was pretty damn cold.

Liv changed into something similar. She said bye and left. I went in the bathroom and took all my makeup off and took my contacts on and put my glasses on. I did a messy bun on me cause #lazyaf. I put Netflix on my laptop and Matt came. I looked at him and he looked hottttt. KYLIE STAY FOCUSED GOSH I thought to myself over and over and over. He jumped on the bed which caused me to fall off.

"I'm so -laughs- sorry." He said laughing. He helped me up and our faces were super close. He kept flicking his eyes on my lips and then back to my eyes. He started to lean in and I panicked next you know we're kissing. I kissed back and he's such a good kisser. We pulled apart and we climbed in my bed and watched Netflix all night long.

Katt or Kameron

Tbh I'm shipping Katt so hard right now😂