Nathan Appleton

I made this yesterday. Hopefully you guys like it. Also thank you for commenting. It got me to release this. Also try to guess where I got the name from. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm Nathan. I have chestnut brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I'm the captain of the football team at Mount Tamalpais High but you probably already know this since you socialize with people, whatever that means. You see I've dated every pretty girl in the school except Annabeth Chase. She is HOT!!!

Today there is a volleyball match that she's playing in. It's the championship. After the game I'll pick her up. If they win then I look like I'm super happy for her and that I actually care, which I don't. If they lose I look like the savior, there to comfort her like I care, which I don't. Have I told you that I didn't care?

··········Time-iddy Skippi-I'm not gonna say that. Time skip·········

We were up and if we scored again we would win the championship. Someone from our team served. I think it was Raya. I dated her last year.

The other team set it back over the net to our team. It was hit to Annabeth and she spiked to the back. It got the ground and the stadium exploded. Everyone ran into the court and I tried to get to Annabeth to kiss her. I saw her hugging a black haired guy. I wonder what that was about. Probably some super crazy fan.

I got to her right after they stopped hugging. I pulled her in for a kiss. A second later I was lifted off the ground and thrown five feet away from where I had been standing. Everyone gasped.

"Get away from my girlfriend." What? I got up and saw the kid with his arm around Annabeth's shoulder protectively.

"What do you mean? She's my girlfriend," I responded, standing up and trying to look intimidating.

"The day I'm your girlfriend is the day Apollo is good at haiku's," Annabeth spat. A car honked outside. Annabeth mumbled something like 'Sorry, Apollo, but it's true.' Who the heck was this Apollo guy?

I turned to the black haired guy. "Fight me. Winner gets her." The boy grinned.

"My pleasure." He got into a stance and I said go. I wing my right hand but he dodged it and at the same time punched me in the stomach.

Hard.

I stumbled back and he pushed my head getting me off-balance. I feel on my butt. The entire crowd erupted in laughter. I ran out of there before I got even more embarrassed.

And that's how I met something-abeth. I never learned the name of the guy.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. It was kinda short but it felt so long when I was writing it. Comment please. It means a lot more than you would think.

The Poseidon Potato

Xraymc