𝟎𝟑𝟐. comfort

☼☾ MELTING . . .

( 032. comfort)

imessage & real life

AURORA LIED IN HER BED, her mind reverberating with words of hate and derogatory comments. Her phone thrown somewhere on the white sheets, hearing knuckles hitting the wood of the locked door. Of course she has received hate, how could she not? She was just not used to this amount, the hate flooding her notifications. Once again, her thoughts were interrupted, "Rora." Leah's voice echos through the polished wood, the brunette lying down popped up.

Aurora opened the door to see the girl, "Oh, Leah hi." She painted on her best smile despite her inner turmoil. The brunette gestured for the girl to come in. "What's up?" It was as if invisible mask washed over her face, all smiles and kindness not the awful miserable dread building up inside of here.

"Walker told me you're left here all alone." Leah let the silence hang in the air as she entered the room. "And um- I saw the comments." She said as Aurora closed the door behind her.

"Oh." Aurora sat down, clearing her throat. "I'm fine, if that's why you're here. I'll thug it out." The girl shrugged with a faint smile, crossing her legs in her lap and patting the spot next to her for Leah.

Leah gave Aurora a look, she understood the want to cover up your feelings just because they feel impractical. The internet normalizes celebrity hate as if they aren't even real people, Leah has gotten more than her fair share of hate just for getting a role. "Aurora." She frowned, and she knew she got through to the brunette when she let out a heavy sigh.

Aurora let the frown take over her face, fighting to not allow any tears to drop. Aurora doesn't feel like she deserved to cry. Other people have gotten worse, for god's sakes, Leah has gotten worse. What right does she have to cry? But Aurora let herself be embraced with a hug and let the tears flow from her eyes.

☼☾