A Typical Mia Morning

I rolled over in bed. I hadn't slept much at all last night. Lana had brought someone over in the middle of the night and neither of them had cared about being quiet, on the way to her bedroom or when they finally got there. The two of them had just settled down forty-five minutes ago but I was still wide away. I rolled onto my side now, looking at the bright red clock on my night stand. 5:30. I had to be up in thirty minutes to get ready for my shift at The Bean. I closed my eyes trying to get a little sleep before I had to move. No such luck. "Ugh." I threw my teal comforter off of me and fumbled out of bed. My room was decent size, enough space for a queen sized bed, a dark wood desk and plenty of closet space. It also had an on suite bathroom. The best part in my opinion. I slowly made my way to my closet, pulling out the deep red half apron hanging on one of the hangers.  I laid it on my bed, trying to decide what I should wear. I didn't have a uniform at The Bean but I had to look nice, and I couldn't wear too many colors. I sighed, deciding to go downstairs and grab a banana before making a decision. 

     When I reached the bottom of the stairs I could hear someone clanging around in kitchen. I froze for a minute. It had to be Lana, I mean it wasn't like her to be up this early, especially after a night like last night. But who else could it be? I slowly crept past the dark living room and into the light of the kitchen. A tall and broad shouldered guy was standing in front of the fridge, his back to me. He was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs, his hair a sloppy gel mess at the top of his head. He was tan and had light brown hair. "Uhm, can I help you?" I finally spoke, crossing my arms. Who the hell did this guy think he was, raiding my fridge like he lived here. The guy turned to me slowly, not even startled by my presence. He had beautiful blue eyes with a nice jaw line that made my heart skip. He smiled and I practically melted in front of him. I looked down at my bare feet, feeling my cheeks heat up. 

     "Oh back down Mia." Lana came up behind me, brushing past me and into prince charming's arms.  He wrapped his muscular arms around her, twirling her around before putting her back on the ground. Lana wasn't wearing much clothing either. She stood in what I assumed to be the shirt charming had come in, no bra and bright read underwear. "Sorry Mia. I didn't mean to bother you." Charming smiled at me and I avoided eye contact as Lana started kissing his neck. I ignored them whispering to each other and grabbed a banana before heading out of the kitchen. "Sorry Mia!" I heard Lana giggle after me as I headed up the stairs. "Yeah okay." I called back, rolling my eyes. 

     I stood in front of my full length mirror, looking over my outfit after I had gotten out of the shower. The sun had started to rise, it was 6 now and I had thirty minutes before I had to be at work. I had chosen to wear a pair of black jean shorts and a half sleeve mint green button up shirt. I left a couple of the top buttons undone, showing off the top of my lacy black bra just a little. With D-cups I found I got a lot more tips if I showed off a little bra or cleavage. I had blown out my hair so it was a little flippy at the ends, shining bright red under the lights of my room. I rand my hands through it before touching up my makeup. I kept it natural with nude colors and a small cat eye, with thick lashes. I looked good, I was a supervisor at The Bean. I had to look somewhat presentable, plus I needed a little extra cash for going out tonight. "Bye Zack!" I heard Lana call as the front door shut. I listened to her racing up the stairs before she bust into my room and flopped down on my bed. 

     "You look cute." she smiled at me, rolling onto her stomach and wiggling her feet in the air. I rolled my eyes at her. It took me over thirty minutes to look "cute" and all she had to do was roll out of bed. She had mascara smudged under her eyes, her hair a fluffy mess around her head and she still looked amazing. It wasn't fair. "I'm so excited for tonight! I am so ready for a night off and a night out!" she clapped her hands, rolling onto her back now and letting her head fall off the side of the bed. "Me too. I need to forget about Jason for a night." I smiled at her, tugging my apron out from underneath her and neatly tying it around me. "Trouble in paradise again?" Lana asked, watching me grab my phone from the night stand. "It's not even that there's any trouble. He's being extremely sweet. I mean he seems actually excited to be here in three weeks. It's good..." I shrugged, scrolling through the messages on my Galaxy s6. All of his texts were sweet and thoughtful. He had sent me a good morning text at five to tell me to have a wonderful day. "Then what's the problem? You can't miss him that much, I mean he just left two days ago from his last visit. Did you guys fuck?" Lana smiled up at me and I laughed. "Seriously, is that even a question?" I asked, sitting on the bed next to her. 

     "No Mia, I mean did you guys fuck. Not made love, or had sex. I mean fuck, fuck good and hard?" she sat up now, staring at me. "I'm not even sure I know what that is." I shrugged, laughing a little. I was joking, but was I? I'd only ever been with Jason in that way. There wasn't anything to compare our sex to. "That's the fucking problem." Lana shook my shoulder, jumping to her feet on the bed and bouncing up and down. "Fuck my life." I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes. "I don't know why you stay with him if you're not happy." Lana said as if it was that simple, that I just wasn't happy. "But that's the actual problem Lana. I am happy, he makes me happy and he's good to me. I just....I don't know. Want more, but I mean I also want him. Ugh, it's complicated." I shut my eyes tighter. "You're bored Mia, it's simple. Not complicated! You can''t only be with one guy your entire life. You need to fuck other guys, or girls." Lana laughed plopping back down on the bed. "I can't have my cake and eat it too Lana, I'm not like you." I opened my eyes to look at her, she was squinting at me. "That's true." she shrugged before hopping off the bed. "So you'll just have to stare at your cake, and never eat it. I, on the other hand will eat all the fucking delicious cake I want." she smiled and skipped out of the room. "Gee, thanks." I sighed loudly, closing my eyes again.