Chapter 052 The Fierce Snowman

Xie Yun woke up and heard that Xiao Baobao was demoted and confined. She was not surprised. Concubine Zhuang was a very smart person. If she gave her a bargaining chip, she could get the result she wanted.

As for how she would go in the future, Xie Yun didn't care. Anyway, it would only be four years after today, and it would pass quickly.

She was in a good mood. The crackling sound of fireworks and firecrackers came from outside the window, reflecting the thin window paper in red and green, revealing extraordinary liveliness.

She supported herself on the bed and got off the ground, but she was almost stung by a sudden severe headache at the moment of movement. She groaned and raised her hand to cover her head. She was a little confused. She didn't know why it would hurt more after resting for a whole day if it was caused by fatigue.

But she didn't have a doctor to ask, so she had to bear it. The mood of wanting to watch the fireworks did not diminish at all because of the pain. She still dragged her tired body to the ground.

The cold wind was howling, and the window was only slightly open, which made people shiver with coldness, but Xie Yun sat down at the window in the wind and watched the fireworks in the sky through the gap.

Qianyuan Palace was a little far from Yanyuntai, and there were layers of palace eaves in the middle, which covered all the brilliance, but even if there were only sporadic fireworks, she wanted to take a look.

It was rare for her to be so free during the palace banquet, without serving or flattering, just watching the fireworks quietly, a rare comfortable and leisure.

Xie Yun was in a good mood, just a little lonely, only a little.

She leaned on the table, looking a little absent-minded, and suddenly there was footsteps at the door. Xie Yun's heart moved inexplicably and turned her head to look over.

The side hall door was slowly pushed open, and a familiar face appeared in front of her. Xie Yun was stunned: "Xiu Xiu? Aren't you recovering from your injuries? Why are you here?"

Xiu Xiu's face was still bandaged, but she was full of joy: "Eunuch Cai said you were sick and asked someone to serve you. I just heard it and came here by myself."

Oh, it turned out to be Cai Tianxi.

Xie Yun shook her head: "I don't need any care here, you can go and rest."

Xiuxiu came closer and closer: "Aunt, today is New Year's Eve. The palace has given grace and allowed the palace people to stay up all night. They also rewarded dumplings and wine and food. The sisters want to get together. Aunt, come with us?"

Xie Yun laughed: "If I go, you won't be able to relax. Then others will blame you."

"No," Xiuxiu hugged her arm and acted coquettishly, "Aunt, go. They also want to get close to you."

Xie Yun was a little surprised. She thought her personality was very unpopular, but there were people who wanted to get close to her...

But she realized it as soon as she thought about it. Although there are many people like Xiangsui who want to step on others to climb up in the palace, most of them still want to wait until they are old enough to leave the palace in peace.

No matter how rich the palace is, it is not something that ordinary people can enjoy.

But if you want to live peacefully in the palace, you have to build a good relationship. No matter how much they dislike you, you have to flatter them.

Xie Yun didn't want to go to this place, but looking at the endless fireworks outside, she hesitated.

Xiuxiu seemed to understand what she meant, and came over attentively: "I will help you to dress up."