Chapter 074 I Think it's Dirty

Xie Yun followed Cai Tianxi out, but before they could leave, she stretched out her hand and pushed Cai Tianxi out, then raised her hand and stuck the door shut.

She walked towards Yin Ji again, but unlike the previous approach, her clothes fell off with every step she took. When she hugged Yin Ji from behind, she was only wearing a small dress.

She knew that this behavior was very dissolute, but she had no other choice. As long as she could impress Yin Ji and save the Xie family, she would be dissolute.

Besides, this was Yin Ji, not someone else.

Yin Ji was stunned. Although he guessed that Xie Yun would not give up, he did not expect that she would choose to sacrifice herself.

After four years in the palace, the first time she threw herself into someone's arms was for the Xie family.

For a moment, Yin Ji felt ridiculous.

He let go of such deep grudges and indulged Xie Yun in a small way, but he couldn't even get a word of concern or a visit. However, the Xie family was just an unverified news, and she even gave up her dignity and pride.

People really can't be compared. The more he compared, the more he felt that he was worthless.

However, how could he not eat the meat that was delivered to his door?

He still gritted his teeth and grabbed the arm around his waist, but the touch was warm and delicate. He realized something and turned around abruptly to look over.

A spring scene came into view, and Xie Yun had already taken off her clothes.

Yin Ji's eyes were slightly red from the stimulation, but he didn't want to spare her at all: "You are very skilled in seducing people."

Xie Yun's movements were obviously stiff, but she didn't say anything, just raised her hand and touched his chest.

The bruises were still there, and they hurt when they touched, but what hurt more was the wound left six years ago hidden under the healing wound.

The servant named Ping'an was holding a box full of gifts from him, his eyes full of mockery and contempt: "Mr. Xiao, you should also look at your own identity. You are called Xiao, but everyone knows that your biological father is of unknown origin? The eldest daughter of our Xie family is worthy of being the queen, are you worthy?"

Whether he is worthy or not, Xie Yun must tell him in person.

But the other party did not give him this opportunity. There was a dagger hidden under the box, which stabbed him fiercely in the heart.

"Mr. Xiao, don't blame us. You're too difficult to deal with. If you keep making trouble like this, her marriage with the King of Qi will be ruined. It's better for you to die..."

Yin Ji came back to his senses from the past, his eyes became colder. He raised his hand and grabbed Xie Yun's hand. His eyes swept across her red bellyband. There was undisguised lust in his eyes, but also a strong sense of sarcasm: "Did you seduce the King of Qi in the same way?"

Xie Yun suddenly froze, and looked over with wide eyes in shock: "What did you say?" 

Yin Ji sneered and chuckled: "Why are you looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?"

He bent down and moved closer: "Don't you always do whatever it takes to achieve your goals? If you can seduce me today to save your family, you can naturally seduce the King of Qi in order to go further..."

"Pa!"

Before Yin Ji finished speaking, she slapped him hard.

Yin Ji was caught off guard and was hit so hard that his head tilted. He just felt ridiculous in his heart. Was she angry out of shame?