Chapter 23

Tatum's POV

It's been a week since the incident and Junior still hasn't talked to me I tried calling and texting him but it goes straight to voice mail and his messages isn't going through and I'm scared cause I don't wanna lose him and I don't know if we're even together anymore. I messed up bad I know and I'm willing to do anything for us to be together again so I decided that today I'm gonna go to his house to try and talk to him cause I can't anymore I never should've kissed Mekky then none of this would've happened.

I got up and went into my closet to choose an outfit for the day and I'm not going all out cause I'm just going to his house that's if he even talks to me so I decided on a plain cropped white top with some ripped light blue denim jeans
and some air jordan 1's and for hair I decided to make it curly and after I finished I took one last look at myself before I left and my way to his house and whole ride I was nervous cause I don't know if he wants to talk to me or even still wanna be with me so I prepared myself for whatever outcome.

After 20 minutes we finally arrived and I asked the driver to wait outside since this is probably gonna be quick so I got out and made my way towards the front door and knocked and i waited a few minutes before knocking again and that's when the door opened to a half sleepy Junior and I took a while to admire him he is so cute when he's sleepy but got interrupted when he spoke up, "Why you here" he asked not even looking at me ,"Can we talk please" I asked looking at him waiting for a reply, "Fine come in" he said and walked towards the kitchen and walking towards the fridge while I took a seat at the island.

A tense moment unfolds between the two, standing across from each other on either sidesof the island. The Cris looks hurt, arms crossed, his expression a mix of anger and pain. My eyes started tearing up as I look at his expression and all I see is hurt so I began trying to explain, "I didn't mean for it to happen, it was a mistake, I was confused."

He interrupts, his voice strained, "You kissed my best friend! How do I come back from that?"

I looked down, wiping away a tear, "It was a mistake I shouldn't have done it I'm so sorry but I don't want to lose you over this."

A moment of silence follows as the tension between us hangs in the air. Cris then sighs deeply, uncrossing his arms. "I don't know how to trust again, but... I still care about you," he admits softly.

I then walked around around the island so that I'm direct infrontof him and hesitantly reaching for his hand. "I'll do anything to make it right. I love you so much Cris."

We stand close now, our eyes meeting, and after a beat, he squeezes her hand, offering a tentative smile. "We'll figure it out... ok."

We pulled each other into a quiet, forgiving hug, both knowing the road ahead won't be easy, but we're willing to try.

"I missed you so much" I said as I bury my head in his neck, "I missed you too" he said as he place a kiss on top of my head making me smile I missed this so much and I'm so glad we fixed things. "Where's the other's" I asked him cause it's way to quite and I haven't seen anyone yet, "My dad's at practice and Geo took the girls and Matteo out" he said as we finally pulled apart and walk upstairs to his room. "Can we take a photo" I asked cause we haven't taken any in like forever and then we took a couple and he asked me to send them to him so I did a posted a few on my IG.

tatumarch posted

●○

○●

○●

liked by cristianojunior, georginagio, cristiano, leah, mekky and 50 961 others

tatumarch I love you so much❤

view comments

cristianojunior I love you more❤
georginagio my two babies back together 🥰
cristiano I'm happy for you two but we need to talk bout the second photo🤨
georginagio leave them alone😒

leah I knew you two would make up😌

mekky I'm happy for you guys

greyson_ace same bro

user54368 wait I'm so lost what do you guys mean they made up

crisjrwife you not alone

After I posted the photos I switched my phone off and went and layed down next to Cris and turned so I'm now facing him, "I really missed you" I said ,"I know you did who wouldn't miss me" he said making me giggle and then we just made eye contact staring into each other's eyes and next thing I know our lips are connected and we're sharing a very passionate kiss which lasted for 40 seconds but felt like forever until we both pulled away and he pulled me closer towards him and we both closed our eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.