Chapter 5

-Tatum's POV

I woke up at 11AM and excited for today cause I get to hang out with my friends today and some other friends of Junior so I got up and made my way too the bathroom too take a shower and do my skin care which took me 1hour and 30 minutes cause cause I was listening to  music while getting done so its now 12:30PM and I made my way to my closet for an outfit for today and also for later for the hang out.

Finally I found the right outfit and decided on black Nike tech with a black puffer jacket and some air Jordan's and went to my vanity and brushed my hair out freeing it from all the knots it has in it and went downstairs to get some breakfast and decided to go to Junior's practice since I'm so bored and made my outside to find my driver to take me and got into the car of the day, a matte black audi R8 and sped of to the field.

-Tatum's outfit

When I arrived I sat in the front row the nearest to the field to get an better view you know and I locked eyes with junior and he made his way over to me giving me a tight hug "You look cute today" he said and smiled brightly at me taking in my fit "And look sweaty,eww" I said with a scrunched up face and playfully push him away making him chuckle and ran back onto the field.

I kept my eyes on him the whole time not wanting to take it off him and he is very good I must say he must really learn me how to it looks fun but I got pulled out of my thoughts when someone came to sit next to me and I turned my head to see who it was and it was a boy a cute boy if I must say but not better looking than my man.

Hehehehehe

"Hey I'm Matteo" he said keeping his hand out for me to take and I shake it before introducing myself, "Hi I'm Tatum" I said while looking away and then back at him and he then smiled before speaking up again "Why are you here" he asked looking around before looking at me again "I came to watch pra-" but is cut off when someone throw their arm around my shoulder and I looked up to see who it was to see that it is junior looking ,mad?? I then greeted the guys and me and junior walked to where our cars was and suddenly he stopped causing me to stop as well and turn to him "What did he want" he asked looking down at me with a angry look "He just asked why I'm here" I answer and he then relaxes and we continue to walk getting in our cars and going our separate ways.

After 30 minutes we arrived at home and I went to the living room to play games to help make the time pass and when I checked the time I saw I still have an 1hour left before we go and then my phone vibrated and I saw a message from junior and then opened it.

Cristiano Jr

Are you ready yet?

Yes, why?

Send your address, I'm omw

Ok, its *xxxxxx*

Thx

After 10 minutes I hear a car pull up and then told my parents I won't be home late and hugged them before I left and when I walked outside I'm met with Junior waiting outside the car to open the door for me with a cute smile making him 10 times more cute and hugged him before we got in the car and made our way to the park to meet up with his friends.

We arrived after 40 minutes of talking and joking our whole way there and when we got there we saw no one was here yet so we decided to have a bit of fun before the rest came and someone walked past us and Junior asked if they can take a picture of the two of us and handed the phone to them, then when they were done he sended the picture to me and I posted it on Instagram but not before asking him ofc.

tatumarch posted

liked by cristianojunior, leah, mekky,georginagio, and others

georginagio, and others

tatumarch night time is the best playtime🌌

tagged: cristianojunior

comments
leah seriously couldn't you two wait for the rest of us
tatumarch not our fault you're late

mekky we're not late you guys are just early😑

greyson_ace you guys should just dating already

I then turned off my phone and we talked for a couple more minutes and then finally everyone arrived and me and Leah just talked and gossiped about the boys and watch them play football and took couple of photos together and the boys did the same and then we all took one together, I must say his other friends aren't as bad as I thought they would be they are actually quite nice and then they decided to take a break and made their way over to us and sitting down. Junior sat on my right and Leah on my left with Mekky om the other side of her and the others just took the empty seats.

They just talked while me and leah made fun of this one girl on Instagram trying her best too do make up but it looks whack if I must say so myself and then the boys decided to play truth or dare and when it finally came to Junior's turn he took dare and they told him to phone his crush and guess who it was...."ME" and there were alot of oooooh's and claps on the back and I just sat there shocked, I mean I can feel there is something between us but I didn't know that it would be so early I mean we only know each other for a couple of days.

We then all said our goodbyes and each made their way home but Junior took me home and when I got out I kissed his cheek and got out the car and made my way in closing the door behind me and had the biggest smile on my face with my cheeks bright red, I would like to see where this thing between us goes.