chapter 1: meeting them

Zayns pov:

Hi I'm zayn Malik I've got an amazing girlfriend i love her she's beautiful and have what i want in a girl she has beautiful eyes i love her i know she's been into a hard time but i always try to put a smile on her face and beside her what i can i promise not to hurt her not like her other old boyfriends but i love her with all my heart her name is Emily.

Emily's Pov:

Hey im Emily i love my boyfriend Zayn he's so sexy haha but i don't just love him with his looks i love him for his personality and his humor he has it all ok but I've been bullied all my life i used to hate life i just always thought why should i be here us this really worth it but my boyfriend that used to be my best friend he was always their for me so i stopped because he always put a smile on my face and tries to keep me happy as possible he's amazing i love him so much! :) but now when he's around i didn't let anyone in my way he's right there making me happy.

At school, Zayn saw his girlfriend ran up to her and gave her a kiss everybody thought zayn was an awesome dude and really kind but when the mean girls get jealous Emily was the one who is afraid to stand up when Zayn came around she could see herself again Emilys friends are so happy for her to find her match that always saved her. "hey babe" zayn said. Emily said "hey how are you my love?" Emily said with her cute accent. "not much when i saw u. U make me happy did u know that?" Zayn told her. Emily blused and kiss his warm lips.

Emilys pov:

"what would i do without zayn he's everything"

(not in the story) please comment how you like it and vote this ok. (: