chater 2: at colllage with zayn

Zayns pov:

Well the bell rang so I went to English class and took my seat my amazing girlfriend Emily she sat right next to me. Later on I was so bored so I started talking to Emily for awhile then... from Mr.S "well zayn what were the directions to your homework?' I was speechless and told him "well you should speak loud enough so I can hear back here OK mr . S" everybody giggled then when class was over it was history class this time I had to go alone because Emily had to go to science class. So I took my seat again next to my great friend Harry Styles ya he was popular with the ladies. So I went by him and said "hey how is it going?" He replied "great as usually so how's Emily?" "Well she's doing OK and ya she's doing great" our history teacher came in and settled the class well in an hour it was done now it was lunch time.

Emily's pov:

Ya! I get to see my amazing boyfriend Zayn I ran though the halls and finding Zayn in the cafeteria when I found him I went over and kissed him in the smooth lips. I was really glad that I saw him. But idk why my bully is jealous because I looked over and she rolled her eyes at me I ignored it and looked in zayns eyes it was beautiful and of course he is too(; then he told me "don't let anyone bring u down u don't deserve this babe and I love you." I smiled and looked at him he's just amazing that's all I could say about him.

I know its short