🖤Chapter six🖤

Lorries POV

My hair blows in the wind, constantly blocking my vision before I tie it up, walking toward the abandoned warehouse, the cold of the bitter night almost catching up to me. I manoeuvre through a cracked window, slamming it behind me the noise echoes around the room or is that an echo? No too distinct, looks like someone else is here."Hello?" I shout into the nothingness. No reply, I roll my eyes and go to turn my phones flashlight on."Fuck!" I yell out loud as the dead battery flashes on my screen before it goes black, I feel a gust of air buzz past me, I'm not alone, that's for sure. I grip my gun."Alright, quit fucking playi-"Before I can even finish my sentence someone's swept my feet from under me and I land arse first, a distinct manly laugh comes from my left. Van. I throw myself to the left and luckily hit something, well someone but that beside the point, I punch upward but he ducks and I miss, he manages to get ahold of my wrists, and sooner or later I'm being pinned to the wall by them. Vans warmth radiates toward me, almost making me shiver, he leans forward, gently biting my ear, before whispering into it."Hey there, Lorrie." I drag myself out of a trance and snap my leg out, just merely missing his balls."Dont bite the balls, babe." He grabs me by my neck forcing me into a headlock, I bite down on his hand, where in the shit is my gun? "Looking for this darling?" Van teases, waving my gun around, I throw a punch but he grabs my arm and aims at my head.

Vans  POV

I chuckle, she cowers infront of me, I shove the gun back through my belt and walk back of into the night, as if I'd hurt her now anyway, I'll bide time, she's not a priority, plus the way she.. hmm never mind. I get back on my motorbike, I have somewhere to be. I kick the door."Open up, Kat." Kat yanks open the door."One of these days Van, one of these days." She grunts at me, shaking her head."No way to treat your baby brother is it now?" She laughs a bit and scruffs my hair."Come in." I walk in and slouch down on the sofa."So any news?" I shake my head."If there was you wouldn't have to ask, I doubt there will be any... Kat it's been seven years." She sighs and bites her lip in distress."Yeah.. I just, we need revenge, they don't deserve to see the light of day after what they did." I grit my teeth, we do need revenge and no they don't."Pizza?" She nods and I dial while she gets up, coming back with a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses.
__________________________________

Hello everyone, definitely a few questions that emerge with this chapter, why does Van need revenge? Wait and see!🖤

Please leave any thoughts in the comments! Thank you for reading!