6. pushing her away 🔞

ARIA's POV

Miles is so attetive to me, she keeps on puting food on my plate and wraps meat on lettuce. Tanggap lang ako ng tanggap ng binibigay nya.

"Ate you hates leaves right? Bat you suddenly keeps on eating them now?" Miles asked after putting annother meat wrapped on lettuce on my plate.

"I don't know, i just suddenly feels like eating it today." It's delicious why didn't i eat this before.

Ang ganda ng ambiance, the bond we had is so nice. I'm kinda glad that miles' and my circle blends well. We're like one big happy family eating lunch at our backyard on sunday morning.

"Ate ari" napalingon naman ako sa katabi ko.

"Hmmm?" Miles looks like a lost child who's trying to compose a sentence but having a hard time making one.

"Bakit babi?" I called her. Touch her face and make her look at me.

"Ate... can we talk?" Sumununod naman ako sa kanya sa part na hindi kami maririnig ng mga kaibigan namin. What's not to tell tho, alam nila lahat. Pati namamagitan sa amin ni miles alam nila everydetails of our relationship.

"Ate ari, are you avoiding me ba?" I felt guilty. I know i am avoiding her but i can't admit that to her, she's still my little sister. My babi that i want to protect.

"I'm not babi" i answered and hug her.

"I'm sorry I'm just busy with justin." I felt her grip on my clothes tightened.

"Ate, hindi mo na ba ako mahal?" She's crying. Hindi ko kayang makitang umiiyak ang kapatid ko. Mas hindi ko kayang makita syang umiiyak ng ganito dahil sa kagagawan ko.

"You know i always love you naman diba?" I whispered. "You'll always be my little babi." Cress her face trying to wipe away her tear but it keeps on flowing.

"Ate..." she cracked.

"MJ alam mo namang mali yung namamagitan sa ating dalawa diba? We just need to stop that. But always remember mahal na mahal kita bilang ate mo at hindi mawawala yun." I saw how my sister's world crumbled down by just staring at her eyes.

I was shocked when she tried to kiss me, her kiss seems like her last attempt to gain me back. But i didn't respond. Just stayed still and fight my fillings. My body wants to kiss her back badly, to hug her and tell her I'm sorry for hurting her. Tell her how much i love her that we are going to fight the cruel world together but.

I didn't.
I just cant.
For her sake.

She stopped when she noticed i didn't respond. She just stood there looking empty and lost.

"Babi, you should stop drinking hmm? It's bad for your health." I said while gently touching her face.

"I need to go now, i have class at 2pm." Was about to walk away when i felt my sister hugged me tightly as if her life depends on me.

"Ate wag mo akong iwan." She's desperately begging. Hindi ko na kayang pakingan pa ang mga iyak nya kasi maski ako bibigay na rin. Turned around face her.

"I won't be going anywhere, ate mo ako remember? No matter what happens we are family." Whith that i kissed her forehead and left without looking back.

Gwy's POV

They say only solid objects crumble, but I'm witnessing my band mate crumble down. I saw how miles lost her last strength when her sister left her, the way she fell down on the ground as if she lost the support that made her stable.

I approach her and hug her, i hugged her ng napakahigpit. I want her to feel that she have us, her friends she could lean on.

Miles and aria's situation is so complicated. The both love each other but they can't be together. Aria knows they are not blood related but she's torn on making thing right for her family and her love for miles. Aria blames herself why are they stock on this situation right now.