Part 30

Yana

I smile at the sigh of Isaiah knocked out next to me. It's his 34th birthday today! I have such a special day planned for him. He's been a little down lately, so I hope today really uplifts his spirits. I slowly remove myself from his arms and the bed. I head into the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I quietly exit the bathroom and I grab my phone and then exit the bedroom. I go down to the kitchen and I set down my phone. I go into the fridge and get everything to make Isaiah's breakfast. I wash my hands and then I prepare his breakfast of cinnamon french toast, grits and eggs, and strawberries. We both decided to take the day off of work, but knowing Isaiah he will be up any minute. He can't even sleep in on his off days. I look at the time and just like clockwork, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Baby," Isaiah called out.

"In the kitchen baby!," I said. I look towards the entry way and I smile when my eyes land on Isaiah.

"Baby....what's this?," Isaiah said while laughing a bit.

"Happy birthday baby....come here," I said. Isaiah smiles as he walks over to me. I wrap my arms around and we share an embrace before I kiss his lips three times.

"Thank you so much baby...this looks really great," Isaiah said.

"You're welcome. I can't wait to spoil you all day baby. I love you," I said while smiling.

"I love you too baby. So much," Isaiah said. He kisses my forehead and then sits down at the kitchen island. I make him a nice sized plate, then mine and we both start to eat.

"Sooo what you got planned for me today?," Isaiah teased.

"You'll see," I said while winking.

"What time is your first surprise then?"

"Well....it starts at 12. We should leave by 11:15 to make sure we are on time."

"Ok cool....so.....after breakfast....can I get you on top of me?," Isaiah said. I look over at him as he smirks. I blush slightly and rest my hand on his thigh.

"Yes....and daddy you can get anything you want from me today," I said.

"I am going to hold you to that I mean it," Isaiah said while gripping my thigh. I giggle and he kisses my cheek.

"This food is really good thank you so much baby," Isaiah said.

"You're welcome....oh! I almost forgot your gifts!," I said.

"Baby....you didn't have to get me anything and I told you that," Isaiah said.

"Isaiah baby of course I was going to get you something, stop," I said. I set down my fork and I go into a a closet near the kitchen. I take the gift bag and I walk back to the kitchen and I set it in front of him. He smiles and leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Open it baby," I said. Isaiah nods his head and sets down his fork and wipes his lips with a napkin. He goes into the bag and takes out a large jewelry box. He gives me a side eye and I just rub his back. He opens the box, revealing this chain. He looks it over and touches it softly.