𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝟐 , 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?

Ka'Miyah , Current Location : 📍 Baton Rouge , in her room

** 1 month has passed **

**I'm currently in the shower getting ready for the day but I always get this weird feeling someone's watching me but i continue to shower getting out in 30 minutes , and do my daily routine with my face and body then gets dressed in my White Lululemon Jacket & pants**

**After i finish I head downstairs cause i all hear is talking and music**

🎵 - "Baby girl you need a thug in your life
'Cause I know them lame niggas not loving you right
And I know he ain't fucking you right
Spend some time with a nigga and imma put it in your life
Tell me what you need and I got you
Don't be worried about them hoes, I'm all about you
But you gotta keep it real with a nigga
Don't ever give up on me, got a deal with a nigga"

**Hearing the song I come down stairs and see my mother and Justin in the kitchen cooking breakfast , I walk in the kitchen to grab some water**

"hey baby your finally up was just finna go upstairs to wake you"says My mother with a smile on her face sounding mad happy.

"been up and took a shower and all." I responded , closing the fridge.

"Amazing , are you hungry Ka'miyah?" Justin says flipping pancakes focusing on the flip.

"no thanks l'm just finna walk the neighborhood for a few minutes save me some food thanks" I say walking to the front door opening it then closing heading to walk the street to clear my mind , this pass month has been crazy then i go to a new school in 5 days with no friends , ughh.

I walk for a few minutes and stop because i see a boy sitting on an porch and all i can see is dreads. All I hear is sexyredd in my head "You know dreadheads do it the best (yeaa)" but i don't say nothing to him and walk pass him. He was probably not finna pay attention to me or so I thought.