An insuportable pain

" Should we use Longwei to get home faster?" Tyme asked looking at Great who was looking extremely tired.

"Yes, you really should. I'm very tired."  Great answered tiredly. 
Tyme took out his book and called Longwei out. However, instead of the big dragon coming out, a baby dragon came out.

Great and Tyme stared at him in amazement, not knowing what to think.

"Master ..." said the surprised little dragon.

"How did you grow so tall, ah your highness you are very tall as well . Wait ..."     he added in shock this time.

"We are not too tall, you are too small. What happened Mr. Right ? Why is Longwei a baby dragon?" Great asked confused looking at the small dragon in from of them.

"...."

"say something ...Tyme…. Tyme?!"

"Master ... What happened, why am I so small? Are you seriously injured?"

"Injured? so you're saying this will happen if he's injured? Does that mean that master was right and you're hurt?"

" End the nonsense and let's go. Tyme said, pulling out his sword, and after taking Great in his arms, he flew up, followed by Longwei.

"What are you doing?" Great  started shouting and pushing him.

"Make another scene and I promise I'll throw you down right now. It's not the first time I've carried you ... Stupid." Tyme said, trying his best to hide his pain, which became more and more insupportable. 
Looking down at where he was, his skin crawled. If Tyme throws him from that height, he's going to die.
There was an intense silence between the two, and after a while, they reached the garden, and Tyme let Great down from his arms.

Wanting to get to his room quickly, Great hastily dragged Tyme after him. It's just that the moment he opened the bedroom door, he was overwhelmed by a sharp pain in his chest, and the next moment Tyme fell. He finally lost consciousness,  the pain became unbearable and he used too much spiritual energy to heal, but instead of healing,  he was getting more hurt. Something was not right. So he touched his acupoints to close the meridians making his spiritual force stop being used. He didn't expect that but the moment he closed his meridian channels he lost his consciousness instantly. 

"Ahhhh, " Great  shouted in pain, feeling a stab in his chest  The instant pain startled him but what startled him more was that Tyme just fell  

" What happened …Tyme, wake up, wake up, what's wrong with you, wake up. Tyme for God's sake wake up." He screamed in pain and confusion.  

Because of Great's screams and noise, Ming ,  who was cleaning in that area, heard him and came quickly, thinking that something bad had happened to her friend.

"What happened, what's wrong with Tyme? Are you okay? Does something hurt you? Ming asked, seeing him cling to his chest.

"It hurts... It hurts so much and I don't know why Tyme lost consciousness."
"Wait, let me help you put him to bed and I'll call master Bao Fang here."

The two did their best to put Tyme, who lost consciousness in bed.  After putting Tyme to bed, Great checked himself and found no wounds. Unless .....
Great remembered Master's words on the day she tied them "if one is hurt, the other will feel pain, if one is sad, the other will feel sad, whatever one feels, the other will feel the same."

*So bad, I swear I'm so bad, why didn't I think of that? Of course, he was hurt. If I was hurt, I would have felt it the moment I was hurt, but if it's him, who is an expert in hiding feelings, I will feel exactly when he faints or sleeps. God, it hurts. How is he able to feel so much pain and still be able to hide it? Ah, why didn't I notice it?  and this crazy boy, I told him that I'll always listen to him. Why did he hide again *  Great thought, crying in pain, undressing Tyme to see his wound. 

"What are you doing Great?" Ming asked, seeing him undressing Tyme.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

" Are you undressing…Tyme?"

"Smart girl, now come and help me ..." he said hurriedly, stopping crying. 

"No way, "
"Shut up and help me. Can't you see the blood on him? He's hurt, we need to save him."

"ah, right, you had blood on you too, you're hurt too..."
"It's not my blood, come help me. Now ." 
"But you were in pain a moment ago .."
"I'm still in pain, come and help already "

Due to the great pain Tyme was feeling, Great moved slowly. After sending Ming to bring the bandages and medicine, Great tried to wake up Tyme without success.

"Great, I'm here, here are the bandages, and here's the medicine. Don't you think I should call your master here?"
" It's okay, I can do it," Great said winching and sobbing. 
"Are you sure ?"
"Yes, the wound is not that deep, so I can do it. Don't worry and help me."

After cleaning the wound, the two bandaged Tyme. Ming  left, leaving Great disturbed by how to feed him the medication because whatever he did, Tyme did not get healed and he didn't wake up either. Ming  gave up and left, but Great, seeing Tyme shivering, became anxious.

*What should I do? How can I feed him? I'm dead, if he dies, I'll die too. What I'm saying now,  is not about me dying here. Thinking about the other day, I felt so much sadness. Tyme was so sad. Now he is hurt, I wonder if there will be a day when I will see Xian Chen smiling, will there be a day when he will trust me enough to tell me he's wounded or he is in pain ?*

"mother..."
"Tyme, are you okay? Tyme? Wake up, let me give you the medicine."

"mother ...stay with me "   Tyme muttered, gripping Great's hand, then lost consciousness again.

The pain was still so immense, but he endured it.

Tyme lost consciousness again, so Great decided to give him the medication by mouth. He recalled that his father had done this to his mother once and she felt better. So this attempt was not a loss. After giving him the medicine, Great stayed on the bed next to Tyme. When the pain faded a bit, he finally fell asleep.