Chapter 11: The Legacy.

Anna's pov: *As we all watched her transfer her chakra into him, I couldn't help but wonder. Don't tell me she's using that justu.......*

Naruto: I don't get it. What's she tryna do?

Neji's pov: *Medical Ninjustu? No.... I wondered using my byakugan.*

Sakura's pov: *He asked as I remembered... when we finished our fight with Sasori.... she told me.... that there was something she must do.... and that her job wasn't done. So... this is what she was talking about.*

Guy: Is that......?

Kakashi: Yeah. *I agreed.*

Naruto: Leave him alone, will you?! What do you think you're doing?! *I was about to go to her when I felt two hands spread across my chest. I looked to my left to see Sakura staring at them... then turned to my right to see Anna's look. She shook her head at me meaning stop.*

Sakura's pov: *Lady Chiyo.... is exchanging her own life for his.*

Naruto: Anna, Sakura, what're you two----- *I stopped as Sakura turned to me with a serious gaze.*

Sakura: It's going to be alright. She's bringing him back.

Naruto's pov: *She announced as my eyes widened in shock.*

Fu: Bringing him back...... *I repeated silently next to Tenten.*

Naruto: She's bringing him back? *I asked in slight disbelief as I stared back to granny Chiyo*  What're you talking about? How's that even possible? 

Sakura: This justu.... *I started as I felt his gaze on me*  only lady Chiyo knows it. It's a special justu.

Naruto: Wait are you serious? *I asked in excitement.*

Neji's pov: *Such a convenient justu should not be possible. That chakra flow.... it's no question....*

Kakashi's pov: *It comes at a considerable risk. I thought as we all watched her.*

Anna's pov: *Then she let out a painful grunt as her chakra began to drain . I gasped a little and jogged to Gaara's other side, sat on my knees and put my hands on top of hers. I can't just stand by and watch... I have to help somehow. I thought determinedly as the chakra glow to become bigger. I winced at the impact but brushed it off and continued. Then she slowly gazed to me in shock and I smiled warmly at her*   It's only fair if I help out too. You've already sacrificing so much for him... and for your people. *She smiled in response as we continued then Naruto plopped down beside me, placed his hands on top of mine, allowing the glow to grow even stronger. I looked to him as he winced a little and said to Lady Chiyo.*

Naruto: You can use our chakra. Take as much as you need, granny. *I said as I turned my gaze to my sister while smiling*  We're in this together, sis. I can't let you do it alone.

Anna's pov: *I smiled with a nod as lady Chiyo weakly smiled at us.*

Chiyo: In this world of shinobi, created by frivolous old people. It's a great comfort to know that new souls like yourselves have come along.