𝟏𝟎. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

━━━━・❪ ↯ ❫ ・━━━━

      THE ENCHANTRESS stood over Isaac Lahey's unconscious form in the ICU, black smoke billowing off her in waves

THE ENCHANTRESS stood over Isaac Lahey's unconscious form in the ICU, black smoke billowing off her in waves. She tilted her head, raspy breaths escaping her nose with soft growls, and extended a dirt imbedded hand.

Her chains clinked together slightly as she caressed his russet-colored hair. Then, she narrowed her green eyes, and a fly suddenly appeared in the air, landing on his arm and entering his bloodstream.

Isaac groaned, blue eyes fluttering open and landing on her. He was supposed to react, maybe jerk away or scream, yet he simply stared at her. Like he was waiting for instructions.

Enchantress leaned closer, "They killed the girl that saved you. They invaded your pack." The heart monitor beside him sped up at her words, "They're blood-sucking leeches, and soon, they'll kill your pack."

She stood straight and trailed a finger down his face, "But... they won't if you..."

Isaac looked up at her with anger-filled eyes and ripped the IV off his arm, getting up from the bed and towering over her. "Not if I kill them first."

"Atta boy," she smirked.

She appeared in Derek's loft, landing behind him just as Peter closed the door. Silently, she stepped forward and gazed at the large cut on the werewolf's shoulder.

Enchantress hovered her hand over the wound and a fly flew into it, making the werewolf straighten. She laid her hand on his shoulder, manually turning the now-blank man around.

She turned her expression into one of mocking sadness, "His sister killed your entire family. They left you with nothing but ash and bones. He chased your sister out of town, and now, he's living peacefully with his family."

Derek faced the ground, his breathing picking up.

Enchantress stepped forward, grasping his chin and forcing him to look into her eyes. "That doesn't sound very fair, does it?"

"No, it's not." He grunted out, his eyes almost flickering from his sorrow-filled anger.

"How come he gets to live, while the only thing they found to identify your mother... was her claws." Enchantress held out a hand, and the jar of Thalia Hale's claws flew into her hand.

Derek tenderly took hold of it, "he shouldn't."

A satisfied grin settled on her plump lips, "and you should...."

The wolf clenched his jaw, directing his gaze to the lighter that was just so conveniently placed on the table. "I should go remind him."

"No, Derek," The dark being clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and cupped his face in her hands. "You should show him what it feels like to burn."