1 . MEET NAIRA RATHORE ❤️

In a apartment situated in London a beautiful girl wearing plain white ankarli is dancing gracefully and elegantly . Whoever gets a glimpse of her dance will definitely say beautiful , mesmerizing , alluring , flawless and expressive . That is our NAIRA RATHORE.

She stops her dance practice as her phone rings .Alex her best friend had called her so attending it...

" Yes Alex what can I do for u ... As u have decided to disturb me in the morning " said naira.

" Well good morning to you too ira.... Well we need a very important help from you " said Alex.

" Oh..so u three are together...and what that important help is?? " Asks naira.

" Well we are dying of hunger so we want u to bring us lunch so that you can save us " said Nick... Naira's another best friend.

" Please guys don't exaggerate it , it's still 10 in the morning , I bet you have had your breakfast earlier and now itself your thinking about lunch....what a lame joke " scoffs naira at them.

" Ok my dear Ira we accept that we are craving for your delicious food 😋 so please can you let us have the honour of enjoying it..." Said Leo ... naira's another best friend.

" See it's that easy if u had firstly said that i would have accepted it , but no you guys are hell bent on wasting my time " said naira.

" So princess are cooking for us? " Asks Alex.

" Well what do you guys want to have? " Asks naira.

" Aloo Paratha....
Biriyani...
Pav bhaji...."
the three of them said respectively.

" Aloo Puri it is then " said naira.

" Why do you have to ask if you will not cook what we want " asks Leo.

" Well I asked it for formality you know " said naira laughing at her besties misery 😜.
Well she enjoys teasing them.

" Ok Ira we will wait for you in the college " said Nick.

" Ok guys bye " said naira.

" Bye , drive safe " three of them said in unison.

Shaking her head at their protectiveness she moves inside her bathroom for a shower.
She comes out of the bathroom in a traditional Indian wear and does the tulsi pooja and pooja in the mandir in her house.
She then begins to cook the lunch for her ' bhukhad' friends.
( People who can eat almost endlessly..
It is said in a funny way to people).

Her cooking was interrupted by a dog's bark who was wiggling it's tail at her. So people meet our cute , funny , lovable SHERU...who will wrap you around its fingers 🤌.

She bends downs at its levels and kisses on his head and gives him a hug . In turn sheru smile by showing his tongue.
This is how sheru's day begins.

She finishes her remaining cooking and gets ready for her day.

She is a medical student who will soon become a doctor. Studying at the Oxford University along with her friends and has her postings in the hospital also.

Naira's look 👇

She puts some dog food and water for sheru

She puts some dog food and water for sheru . And bids with sheru by kissing on his head.

She moves towards the garage and gets in the TARR her car 😂.
And begins her journey towards her college.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

She enters a big university which screams richness and excellence.

She parks her car and moves towards her friends who are standing near their cars specially waiting for her .

Let's meet our Arrogant Xavier in the next chapter..
Try to vote and share if you liked this chapter and stay tuned.