🍃 24/09/24 🍃

Hi!
How are you guys? I'm so glad you decided to read this and I hope you'll be reading through it as I continue writing.

I'm a Therian. I've known that for almost a year now. My theriotypes are a Great White Wolf named Silver and a Grey Maine Coon named Drift.
My mom knows I'm a Therian but I'm not sure she remembers. It was so hard for me to tell her that and I still haven't told her I'm pansexual or Animal-hearted.
My father knows none of this and I don't know if I have the courage to tell him.

The only person that knows all of this is my best friend (I'll be referring to her as Mia). I told her eveything and I'm so glad she supports. She's straight and a human but I'm glad she doesn't mind when I talk about it. Mia doesn't know I'm Animal-hearted though, I don't think I'll tell her because it might get her confused.  She moved to another country this year, but she'll be back the next year. Mia's coming to visit in a few days and I'm so excited to see her!

I had school today, it's the fourth week. I already can't wait for the holidays! My old art teacher passed away, now she's replaced by our music teacher. It's sad because our music teacher doesn't know how to draw. I'm sure my old art teacher would have wanted us to get a new teacher that new how to draw and that was almost as awesome as her. Art sucks this year.

I also hate math, I hate my math teachers the most. They give homework all the time and I really want to yell at their face and say: "We have a personal life apart from SCHOOL!"
I wish I could but I'd definitely be sent to the headmaster's office.

Well enough about school, I'd loke to ramble about art now.

So art is something I love. I'm not particularly good at it even though my friends say I am. I live drawing because it's a way for me to express myself. Once when I was really mad, I ripped a peice of paper from my sketchbook and drew what I felt on it. When I was done, I showed it to ky mom and I felt better, calmer and less mad. Is it like thag for you too?

I also make dragon puppets, I've started recently and I immediately loved it. It's very relaxing to me and I loose track of time so easily when I start making one. Another thing that makes me forget about time is reading.

My mom will usually get mad because I sometimes read 'til midnight on school nights. I try not to but I forget about what's happening around me. I just get submerged into the world of the book, as if I was in it.

I think the best part of my life though has to be my pet.
I have a cat. One old cat we got four years ago from a shelter. She was abandoned and rescued, no one knew where she came from or how old she was. She had to be kept in a separate house though because she has stress problems that make her itch herself until she bleeds. So my cat was kept in that home for a long time.

It was four years ago but it feels like it was just yesterday. It was just me and my dad, we were going to the shelter when we landed on her in the website. She seemed so cute and adorable si we deicided to pay her a visit and next thing I knew, my dad decided to adopt her. It was the day before Christmas. I remember she was so scared when she arrived. She hid under the sofa and it took her hours to finally get out and meet my family. Her name is Chelsea, she got used to our house very quickly and now every night she comes in my bed and starts purring. Her purring helps me fall asleep and I don't know what I would do without her.

That's all for today! I know this was pretty chaotic and rambly but  it made me feel infinitely better!

~ Silver ☆